GREAT Training Camp Show...

Shows coaches really getting in their players faces and COACHING them...

...shows Dick Jauron, after a player drops a ball, saying "That's alright, get it next time."

...shows Todd Haley, after a player drops a ball, saying "This probably ain't for you, go home and eat some chips and talk to your girl if you ain't gonna catch that ball!"

Tom Coughlin quote: "Team first, team last...team ALWAYS. Modest in speech, superior in play!"

Marshawn Lynch quote on giving fans his gloves: "Man, I smell dem thangs and I feel bad throwing them in the stands. I think, dang these thangs stank. I hope I don't hit someone in the face when I throw 'em in da stands. Dem thangs stank!"

HAHA, HILARIOUS!

This show REALLY shows why our coach sucks and why we need a coach with passion and fire/intensity!

Todd Haley isnt really the best example. Most of the people that have played for him pretty much hate his guts. There was something awhile back where cards players had a bet about what chief player would be the first one to punch him and how long into the season it would take. During his time in Dallas TO completely tuned him out and he was pretty hated there as well. He tries to be old school Bill Parcells without the merit to back it up.

Shows coaches really getting in their players faces and COACHING them...

...shows Dick Jauron, after a player drops a ball, saying "That's alright, get it next time."

...shows Todd Haley, after a player drops a ball, saying "This probably ain't for you, go home and eat some chips and talk to your girl if you ain't gonna catch that ball!"

Tom Coughlin quote: "Team first, team last...team ALWAYS. Modest in speech, superior in play!"

Marshawn Lynch quote on giving fans his gloves: "Man, I smell dem thangs and I feel bad throwing them in the stands. I think, dang these thangs stank. I hope I don't hit someone in the face when I throw 'em in da stands. Dem thangs stank!"

HAHA, HILARIOUS!

This show REALLY shows why our coach sucks and why we need a coach with passion and fire/intensity!

Coach with fire and intensity means sh-- if you don't win. If DJ were making the playoffs every year we would be defending him as calming influence who the players like and don't want to disappoint. IF we brought in a hardass who the players hated and the most important thing didn't win we would be killing him as a guy who can't unite a team and a task master.

DJ not coaching with fire and brimstone isn't the problem, the problem is he gets out coached big time most of the time. Also DJ doesn't hire the best support staff and mid season never makes any adjustments to his game. It almost seems like the week 1 and week 17 game plans are almost the same thing. I am also putting blame on him for hiring bad supporting coaches that don't seem to help out in game plans and player development for the most part.

Another problem with DJ is his drafting philosophy. Too many DB's (Byrd and Whitner) and not enough emphasis on the offensive line (Wood and Levitre are nice but passing up Mangold for McCargo). And lastly another problem with DJ is he and his support staff never seem to get players to play beyond their expectations (I mean we are lucky if a guy plays to his capability).

So DJ's problems are many but not yelling at players isn't one of them. It all comes down to winning and a lot of coaches who don't yell win. DJ contributes to the Bills loosing in plenty of ways but being a players coach isn't one of them.

Coach with fire and intensity means sh-- if you don't win. If DJ were making the playoffs every year we would be defending him as calming influence who the players like and don't want to disappoint. IF we brought in a hardass who the players hated and the most important thing didn't win we would be killing him as a guy who can't unite a team and a task master.

DJ not coaching with fire and brimstone isn't the problem, the problem is he gets out coached big time most of the time. Also DJ doesn't hire the best support staff and mid season never makes any adjustments to his game. It almost seems like the week 1 and week 17 game plans are almost the same thing. I am also putting blame on him for hiring bad supporting coaches that don't seem to help out in game plans and player development for the most part.

Another problem with DJ is his drafting philosophy. Too many DB's (Byrd and Whitner) and not enough emphasis on the offensive line (Wood and Levitre are nice but passing up Mangold for McCargo). And lastly another problem with DJ is he and his support staff never seem to get players to play beyond their expectations (I mean we are lucky if a guy plays to his capability).

So DJ's problems are many but not yelling at players isn't one of them. It all comes down to winning and a lot of coaches who don't yell win. DJ contributes to the Bills loosing in plenty of ways but being a players coach isn't one of them.

He doesn't get sh-- out of his players. He doesn't work them hard enough, I have been to training camp and seen all of this firsthand. The guy is a pushover. Coughlin, Tomlin, Fox, Sparano...these guys are very VERY good coaches, and they get the most out of their players. I didn't mention Ryan, Schwartz and/or Spagnoulo because they are rookie coaches, but look at their defenses in Baltimore, Tennessee and New York (Giants), respectively. Also, see Haley's offense in Arizona. I could care less that a few Cardinals didn't like the guy, his offense got that team to the Super Bowl.

This team gets their asses handed to them, pre-season game or not, and they are having a blast in the locker room post-game. Ya think that sh-- would fly in Tom Coughlin's locker room, pre-season or not? I highly doubt it.

He doesn't get sh-- out of his players. He doesn't work them hard enough, I have been to training camp and seen all of this firsthand. The guy is a pushover. Coughlin, Tomlin, Fox, Sparano...these guys are very VERY good coaches, and they get the most out of their players. I didn't mention Ryan, Schwartz and/or Spagnoulo because they are rookie coaches, but look at their defenses in Baltimore, Tennessee and New York (Giants), respectively. Also, see Haley's offense in Arizona. I could care less that a few Cardinals didn't like the guy, his offense got that team to the Super Bowl.

This team gets their asses handed to them, pre-season game or not, and they are having a blast in the locker room post-game. Ya think that sh-- would fly in Tom Coughlin's locker room, pre-season or not? I highly doubt it.

Would you REALLY like me to start a list of coaches who yell and scream and get in the faces of players, but also have losing records as coaches?? I mean, I can if you want, but it's kind of a long list, so.....

Oh ya, and.....

Bill belichick

Todd Haley isnt really the best example. Most of the people that have played for him pretty much hate his guts. There was something awhile back where cards players had a bet about what chief player would be the first one to punch him and how long into the season it would take. During his time in Dallas TO completely tuned him out and he was pretty hated there as well. He tries to be old school Bill Parcells without the merit to back it up.

Todd Haley reminds me of a version of Greg Williams 1st year here in Bills training camp.