Paul Posluszny neck

Numark

Sorry for the stupid thread, but anyone have the link to the article where it compare pos from this season to last (his neck).

thanks

It is still between his head and his shoulders.

I couldn't find a link to validate this but I feel confident in my answer anyway!

Screw the neck. I wish he improved his wheels. Buffalo may have the slowest starting LB's in the NFL.

I don't think they are that slow. I have to throw this out to Perry Fewell's "gap" 4-3 defense, as much as the Bills' LB's looking like they are slow. Watch the Pats game, most plays the LB's run to exact "gaps" depending on the call, and in effect, take themselves away from the play before they even see where it is going. The result is to make it appear that they are either two steps behind or over persuing, when in fact, they just filled their gaps and the play ended up being a cut-back, or mis-direction play.

I don't think they are that slow. I have to throw this out to Perry Fewell's "gap" 4-3 defense, as much as the Bills' LB's looking like they are slow. Watch the Pats game, most plays the LB's run to exact "gaps" depending on the call, and in effect, take themselves away from the play before they even see where it is going. The result is to make it appear that they are either two steps behind or over persuing, when in fact, they just filled their gaps and the play ended up being a cut-back, or mis-direction play.

Yeah, that is completely wrong. "Gaps" refer to the DL unless there is a blitz/dog called. Poz is the least instinctive MLB that I can remember ever seeing. He routinely runs himself out of plays, scrapes poorly and rarely makes plays in the hole.

I had the chance to meet Poz at camp both his rookie year and this year, and his neck has been bigger around than his head since he joined the Bills. This year, he is though, much bigger in his body. I would guess he put on at least 20 pounds of solid muscle and a couple pounds of hair during the off season.

Let's hope he doesn't strain it this week watching Patsies run past into the secondary.

Back when he was drafted, big, tough, white linebacker gave me irrational flashbacks of Shane Conlan, Chris Spielman ... maybe a little Bryce Paup. So far, it's been a little more like John Holocek, Brandon Spoon and John DiGiorgio. Let's hope this is the breakout year.