Monroe Co NY GOP Chairman Busted

blzrul

Idiot.

What I don't understand is where these politicians get the idea they can get away with this stuff? I don't know if they're really THAT arrogant or just plan fewkin stupid.

Then again...Marion Berry got back into office and that POS DeLay is dancing with the stars so...I guess they realize that if they hang in there long enough we'll just get tired of being outraged.

Now that Bush is gone Nozzlenut really has to go digging thru state/county/local politics to prove the Democrats are less bad than the Republicans

But she hasn't had much to say about Charlie Rangel

being patient, waiting for Sarah Palin's daughters boyfriends second cousin once removed to run a stop sign.

Then we will see hard hitting, blistering commentary.

You know what's really funny? You see the local head of a small-county GOP get charged with something and immediately assume the worst, and can't understand how he so arrogantly thinks his piece-of-schitt punkasssss can get away with something so stupid.

But pour a little water on the head of a guy who helped mastermind the senseless murder of 3000 Americans, and you piss yourselves trying to ensure he's treated fairly.

You really should stop calling conservatives extremists, because we could be having a three-way with Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck while watching Bill O'Reilly interview Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and Dick Morris in hi-def on a 100" diag plasma while making Greta Van Susteren beg for "a nutter Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookie," and it wouldn't be as fkcced up as the way you see things.

Well it didn't take long for you wingnuts to immediately defend this guy. You will note that my original posted pilloried BOTH parties and I wasn't politicizing it. So much for your whining about how everything is an "us versus them" situation - you make it so.

At least you're consistent. And I read about Charlie Rangel this morning and thing he's either arrogant or thinks his constituents are stupid. Nowhere will you find me defending him any more than I defended the idiot IL Gov or the doofus who replaced Obama.

Well it didn't take long for you wingnuts to immediately defend this guy. You will note that my original posted pilloried BOTH parties and I wasn't politicizing it. So much for your whining about how everything is an "us versus them" situation - you make it so.

At least you're consistent. And I read about Charlie Rangel this morning and thing he's either arrogant or thinks his constituents are stupid. Nowhere will you find me defending him any more than I defended the idiot IL Gov or the doofus who replaced Obama.

Oh, so this is the new 'fair and balanced' Nozzel the Nut? Roger that...

Hey wacko, you must have a problem with reading comprehension because I read the posts above and didn't read a single one defending the guy.

They just opined that you're a joke essentially. That's all.

I'm not sure what the dosage of your medication is, but you should tell your doctor to back you off a bit on the bitter one.

Oh, so this is the new 'fair and balanced' Nozzel the Nut? Roger that...

Hey wacko, you must have a problem with reading comprehension because I read the posts above and didn't read a single one defending the guy.

They just opined that you're a joke essentially. That's all.

I'm not sure what the dosage of your medication is, but you should tell your doctor to back you off a bit on the bitter one.

Perhaps "defending him" was a poor choice of words- it called for a conclusion not 100% in evidence. I construed attacking me personally for my observation as a weak attempt at defending him...because that's what pinheaded, moronic wingnuts do when you CAN'T defend behaviour. So in that regard, I concede you may have a point.

And, once again, I was commenting on POLITICIANS IN GENERAL, and using this guy as the latest example that I'd seen. I can understand how the wingnuts are a little oversensitive given that the lunatic fringe is in control and it's hard to defend being a wingnut when you have birthers, teabaggers, Sanford, etc on your side. Why they don't distance themselves is beyond me, but that's their choice.

I don't care what they opine. Their view is very narrow given that their heads are collectively up their respective butts. <_<

And I read about Charlie Rangel this morning and thing he's either arrogant or thinks his constituents are stupid.

Yup...that's the extent to Charlie's crimes. That's he's either 'arrogant' or he 'thinks his constituents are stupid'. Not that he's a criminal. Not that he's willfully cheated the government out of tens/hundreds of thousands in tax dollars for decades. Not that Nancy & Co are completely ignoring it. Not that he was 'busted' (like the subject of this thread -- who hasn't been defended by anyone here. Probably cause no one here has ever heard of him you pathetic bimbo).

But I'm loving the new Fair and Balanced Nozzlenut! :unsure:

Yup...that's the extent to Charlie's crimes. That's he's either 'arrogant' or he 'thinks his constituents are stupid'. Not that he's a criminal. Not that he's willfully cheated the government out of tens/hundreds of thousands in tax dollars for decades. Not that Nancy & Co are completely ignoring it. Not that he was 'busted' (like the subject of this thread -- who hasn't been defended by anyone here. Probably cause no one here has ever heard of him you pathetic bimbo).

But I'm loving the new Fair and Balanced Nozzlenut! :censored:

You're such a dipshirt.

I don't know if any of these guys are CRIMINAL because they're not convicted. But if they did what they are accused of doing, they are either arrogant to think they won't get caught, or they think the voters are freaking stupid.

Marion Berry's back in office.

Tom DeLay is dancing with stars.

Elliott Spitzer is not in jail and is teaching law.

I rest my case.

Yet the wingnuts prefer to mount personal attacks, just because that's all they know how to do, because extreme partisanship is programmed into their little teeny tiny pinheads and that's all they know.

But, whatever. This can be ya'lls little circle-jerk thread du jour, I know you get really frustrated without at least one going on.

Shes either kidding....or insane.

She's stupid....and insane.

My favorite part:

Yet the wingnuts prefer to mount personal attacks, just because that's all they know how to do, because extreme partisanship is programmed into their little teeny tiny pinheads and that's all they know.

:wallbash: