How dumb will we all feel if the Bills beat the Patrots in the opener

Pitta

As much as we can say it will never happen this is the NFL and any given Sunday teams can win. I'm just really hoping they are playing like this on purpose and plan on breaking out a whole new gameplan the Pats arent ready for ala the Dolphins wildcat last year. Crazier things have happened and we could all be eating crow come Sept 15.

I won't feel dumb at all.

I've always said there is a 10 or 15% chance of it happening. And I've said a million times that what we have seen so far is preseason.

Is it likely to happen? Of course not. But could it? Sure. Not dumb at all. Surprised and thrilled, though.

ummmm do you understand football? Do you not see we have the same idiot coordinator and head coach? We couldnt beat a Bradyless pats team twice last year why would it be different now? I will be amazed if the Bills get in the endzone period. This post is rediculous, you should have said..."what if the entire last three years was just a fluke and The Bills are really a super bowl caliber team on the cusp of greatness with a pro bowl passer, awesome pass rush and ingenious coordinator that baffles opposing defenses....oh and that jaurons not a d-ip sh-it.

So what b-b-billy's sayin' is, yeah, he's gonna feel really dumb. :P

Bills 3 Pats 38

It will be over by the end of the first quarter.

This team is a complete mess and has no direction or leadership.

Pretty accurate score here. I see Brady out to prove a point that his knee is a okay at the expense of the Bills. It's going to be ugly.

The real question is "How drunk will you be if the Bills beat the Cheatriots in the home opener?"

Very drunk & happy.

As much as we can say it will never happen this is the NFL and any given Sunday teams can win. I'm just really hoping they are playing like this on purpose and plan on breaking out a whole new gameplan the Pats arent ready for ala the Dolphins wildcat last year. Crazier things have happened and we could all be eating crow come Sept 15.

Pats 38

Bills 9

The problem is that you're asking Bucky Jauron to think out of the box and be dynamic in the game of football. What's next... a public admission that the organization has been willfully working on the 7-9 smokescreen and on-field ineptitude for the last three years to set-up this season. It's the regular dudes on the street coming up with the best inventions- nor the Ivy boys.

I'll take my crow medium-well with a the Teriyaki glaze.

Well...

Anything can happen the 1st Game of the Year...There has been weeks and weeks of Game Planning going on for both Teams in preparation for one Game...Then You factor in the rust, etc...Weird things happen on Opening Day...Maybe Brady's shoulder is a factor (I kinda doubt it but...)...That being said...

I'll gladly eat that crow if The Bills show up and play well...But I think it's next to impossible to watch the Team that took the field this Pre Season and assume they will play well vs. The Patsies...The thing that bothered Me most about this Pre Season was the way The Bills got pushed around...especially vs. Green Bay and Pittsburg...I understand it's Pre-Season, no Game Planning, and all that stuff...But it's tough to figure everything is going to be OK when You see Your Team being tossed around at will by good, physical Football Teams...But no question it could be different on Opening Night...I just doubt it will be...

We'll see VERY soon I guess... :P