Fasten Your Seatbelts

May Day 10

This coming week the Bills will be preparing for New England. no more preseason games.

I cant believe the season is here.

I feel a bit pessimistic, but Im always hopeful. You just never know.

What if they march into Foxboro and leave with a win on Monday night? What kind of amazing elation would that be? There is a chance this could happen.

All I know for sure is its football season. The Bills are 0-0 at this point. If this team is going to make us miserable this season, at least for now we can be excited. Let us relish this time.

This coming week the Bills will be preparing for New England. no more preseason games.

I cant believe the season is here.

I feel a bit pessimistic, but Im always hopeful. You just never know.

What if they march into Foxboro and leave with a win on Monday night? What kind of amazing elation would that be? There is a chance this could happen.

All I know for sure is its football season. The Bills are 0-0 at this point. If this team is going to make us miserable this season, at least for now we can be excited. Let us relish this time.

I see four possible outcomes:

1) We get drubbed. Most likely, IMO. I'm numb, but I'll have hope that it will bring necessary changes.

2) Dick J. & Co. have set up the most mind-boggling game plan that Belichick* will run screaming out of the stadium in the middle of the second quarter. I've got next week's winning lottery numbers, too.

3) The Bills have luck fall right into their lap, just like the Dallas MNF game two years ago. Expect the same outcome, only with the Refs* as villains, not the Bills' coaching staff. (Note to self: Buy wall patch.)

And my favorite...

4) Remnants of a subtropical depression glide through Foxboro*, and lay down sheets of rain, making it a turnover laden run only game, until the skies miraculously clear, and...