Was I negative?

For months now I've predicted a 3-13 season and the majority have called me a non Bills fan. I love my Bills but I honestly think Jauron is the WORST coach they ever had, and that's saying alot! Just before the kick-off, The Steelers head head coach was roaming the sidelines screaming, hollering, being a cheer leader. And jauron was adjusting his headphones. Teams can do what they want with us. If they want to run, we can't stop it . If they want to pass, no problem because we can't reach the QB.

On offense, Edwards has lost confidence. He looks like a deer in the headlights. Already it's obvious that Walker is not an left-side OT and Levitre is not ready to start.

Oh yeah, McGee will be gone after 09 also. I will adjust my prediction to 2-14 and maybe a top pick . We will draft a QB and get a new coach and start over.. AGAIN!

For months now I've predicted a 3-13 season and the majority have called me a non Bills fan. I love my Bills but I honestly think Jauron is the WORST coach they ever had, and that's saying alot! Just before the kick-off, The Steelers head head coach was roaming the sidelines screaming, hollering, being a cheer leader. And jauron was adjusting his headphones. Teams can do what they want with us. If they want to run, we can't stop it . If they want to pass, no problem because we can't reach the QB.

On offense, Edwards has lost confidence. He looks like a deer in the headlights. Already it's obvious that Walker is not an left-side OT and Levitre is not ready to start.

Oh yeah, McGee will be gone after 09 also. I will adjust my prediction to 2-14 and maybe a top pick . We will draft a QB and get a new coach and start over.. AGAIN!

you are probably a realist - but I still think if you took the best talent on this team, put them in the right positions, and gave DJ a shot of testosterone and adrenaline we could go 10-6 and a wild card.

you are probably a realist - but I still think if you took the best talent on this team, put them in the right positions, and gave DJ a shot of testosterone and adrenaline we could go 10-6 and a wild card.

The NFL is a league of playmakers. IMO not one Bill is in the top ten at his position and that includes T.O. who is 36. Can't win that way. Jerry Sullivan wrote a good article today in the NEWS.

Let's see, same horrible head coach and staff, same slow defense and an offense that is inept and you said we were going to suck? I think we know what screen name Nostradamus is posting under!

The NFL is a league of playmakers. IMO not one Bill is in the top ten at his position and that includes T.O. who is 36. Can't win that way. Jerry Sullivan wrote a good article today in the NEWS.

Ah Jerry Sullivan the true voice of reason....

I have been a fan since the beginning. Unfortunately DJ is not our worst coach. Kay, Hank, Jim Ringo and a couple of other dildos earn the worst coach honor. Ringo was a great player (HOF) but a lousy coach. However without question Harvey Johnson was the absolute worst and he got the job twice! DJ is probably about the 5th worst coach.

By comparison the Steelers only had 6 coaches over the same period of time.