No scheming or gameplan means ....

todd

Pretty clear the Bills can't compete against a SB team.

Along with all the other obvious problems that are discussed in other threads, I still think we're suffering from our drafts under Donahoe. You can't waste 4 1st round draft picks in the past 8 years and expect to win. Donahoe wasted the following:

1. 1st rounder on Bledsoe

2. 1st rounder on JP

3. 1st rounder on McGahee

4. 1st rounder on Williams.

Compare that to the Steelers, and you see the difference.

1. Ben R

2. Simmons

3. Polamalu

4. Holmes

5. Timmons

No comparison.

Add Donahoe's clusterf&ck to Brandon's inability to pull his head from his ass, and you have a recipe for disaster. And we are witnessing that disaster.

Along with all the other obvious problems that are discussed in other threads, I still think we're suffering from our drafts under Donahoe. You can't waste 4 1st round draft picks in the past 8 years and expect to win. Donahoe wasted the following:

2. 1st rounder on JP

1. Ben R

2. Simmons

3. Polamalu

4. Holmes

5. Timmons

No comparison.

Add Donahoe's clusterf&ck to Brandon's inability to pull his head from his ass, and you have a recipe for disaster. And we are witnessing that disaster.

Good points, but when your players are not producing, is it the players or the way they are coached? Our defense was decent under Dick Lebeau, yet went straight down hill under Fewell. Offense has been a cluster F for a long time, but a good QB makes all the difference and we've been without a true NFL calibre QB for a long time.

2. 1st rounder on JP

1. Ben R

2. Simmons

3. Polamalu

4. Holmes

5. Timmons

No comparison.

What makes you and everyone else on this board think that there is no gameplan? Have any of the coaches/players come out and admitted this? If your notion was actually true I would think Jauron would be throwing the "no gameplan" excuse out every single week for the last month or so.

2. 1st rounder on JP

1. Ben R

2. Simmons

3. Polamalu

4. Holmes

5. Timmons

No comparison.

The recipe for disaster isn't complete until you add how Marv totally sh-- the bed in 2006. ;):lol:

I've come to the conclusion that our coaching staff is the one that is totally lost and in over their heads. Get us a new head coach and give him total control of the team and lets win some football games.

Bill Cowher please.

2. 1st rounder on JP

1. Ben R

2. Simmons

3. Polamalu

4. Holmes

5. Timmons

No comparison.

It's pretty clear the Bills can't compete at all. :lol:

Dick Jauron was laughed out of Chicago several years ago ( I live here). He was seen as as an "idiot'. His choices for offensive coordinator were a joke. It was clear that the man had no clue. As soon as the new GM arrived here. he dumped Jauron. Marv liked him (Marv did radio commentary here), because he was a "gentleman", and had one good year.

Ralph Wilson is one of the worst owners in the league. He cares only about the bottom line...his pocketbook. Every classy coach or assistant with ability leaves because Ralph won't pay competitive salaries.

This football team over 50 years is a mess. We had about 8 good years out of 50 when we had top football men running the organization. Look at the mess of the 70's when Harvey Johnson ran things.....We are now so firmly entrenched in terrible mis-management that it will take another savior to free us, like a Bill Polian. This is all Wilson's fault. Russ Brandon, Dick Jauron, and Tom Modrak, are not in the same league, as Polian, the guys from Chicago, Pittsburgh, Boston, and now, Miami.

Marv Levy ? He had the best talent in the league for many years and could not win. His choices as GM? Another joke. I don't know of one solid move he made that I could not have made. Even his choice of Marshawn Lynch was poor. He should have traded up for the real running back in Minnosota. Donte Whitner a first round pick? I don't think so. It goes on and on.