IT'S PRE SEASON.

billsfan89

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen teams in pre-season look God awful and they have made the playoffs. I understand concern but to be all doom and gloom over games that don't count is just bad. If this team was lighting it up and scoring 30 points a game saying Super Bowl and playoffs base off of games that don't matter is just as stupid.

This is why I wait until the first 3-4 games of the regular season. Preseason means jack squat as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, I was as disturbed as everyone else on Saturday night. I would have at least liked to see the first team offense move the ball and look somewhat decent, but I'm not going to bank on that performance as gospel for the regular season.

Jauron clearly has pressure to win, but he won't be fired during the season. Ralph will wait this out for the entire season and decide after it's all done.

Its not the talent, I expect players to make mistakes, although Edward's "smart" play has been anything but smart. I'd term it "nutless". My true feeling on this team is that it REEKS OF HORRIBLE COACHING!!!!!! Jauron is a gutless, clueless idiot. I have no faith in him. If Schonert was expecting to start a successful career its not happening under Jauron. Perry Fewell & that 4-3 is a joke. If the Bills are gonna rebuild they need to start up top. Throw Brandon back in F'n marketing, GET RID OF MODRAK! Ten years of sub mediocrity!!!!!!!!!! Hey but then again us NYers put up with what government does why should we be not expected to swallow this.