Edwards needs to be benched...

Big Turk

Well, he proved a point......he is Captain Checkdown and that is just what he is. He is scared to throw the ball down the field and we are going to get run off the field this season.

He is proving to be Kelly Holcomb like, except he doesn't throw the ball as far downfield...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?

The O-Line made a few plays, but they fell apart on several occasions.

yeah, after Edwards stood there double clutching the ball for 5 seconds...he had plenty of time to throw...trust me, go back and watch with a stopwatch if you don't believe me...

yeah, after Edwards stood there double clutching the ball for 5 seconds...he had plenty of time to throw...trust me, go back and watch with a stopwatch if you don't believe me...

He had time to throw.

He is not a franchise QB . Why the Bills think he is ???

Big Ben had pressure but he made plays anyway. That,s the kind of QB we need and until we get one we wont make the playoffs.

anybody still wish we had went after Mike Vick lol

Are you serious?

Drink some more kool-aid, you clown. I've long refrained from the Edwards debate, but no one should be silly enough to make the claim that it's the line's fault. Way to admit you didn't watch the game.

Drink some more kool-aid, you clown. I've long refrained from the Edwards debate, but no one should be silly enough to make the claim that it's the line's fault. Way to admit you didn't watch the game.

I watched the entire game from start to finish.

I did'nt say Edwards played great or good. He played badly tonight.

Yet you cannot tell me that the O-Line dominated tonight's game. If that's what you are trying to tell me.

How much of the game did you watch?

Yet you cannot tell me that the O-Line dominated tonight's game. If that's what you are trying to tell me.

considering they were playing one of the best D's in the nfl, i think the O Line did a very good job

Rather than hopping into the old, "I never said they were dominant you're losing this argument and putting words into my mouth..." nonsense, I'll just let your words (and mine I guess) speak for themselves.

Are you serious?

Assuming you can read, you'll be able to note that not only did I not claim the Offensive line dominated, but you lied. Yes, I'm calling you a liar. The offensive line did not collapse on several occasions. I can think of exactly 2 (with Edwards in).

I know he's your savior, but chalking it up to: He played bad. Isn't cutting it. If you think he's a franchise quarterback you need to start defending him to me right now, because I don't think you're capable of it.

Rather than hopping into the old, "I never said they were dominant you're losing this argument and putting words into my mouth..." nonsense, I'll just let your words (and mine I guess) speak for themselves.

Assuming you can read, you'll be able to note that not only did I not claim the Offensive line dominated, but you lied. Yes, I'm calling you a liar. The offensive line did not collapse on several occasions. I can think of exactly 2 (with Edwards in).

I know he's your savior, but chalking it up to: He played bad. Isn't cutting it. If you think he's a franchise quarterback you need to start defending him to me right now, because I don't think you're capable of it.

I do'nt understand your need to insult me. Assuming I can read? Nice. Your accusing me of being a liar, just because I stated that the O-Line fell apart on several occasions, makes it sound like you think I have it out for the O-Line. That is ridiculous.

I believe that the O-Line deserves some blame for the loss tonight too. So does Edwards. So does our coaching staff. The offense as a whole played badly tonight. I think the O-Line did get beaten badly on several occasions. However I will re-watch the game tomorrow(God help me) and I will watch the O-line's play. If I am wrong I will come back here and admit it.

Now I know you are just taking shots at me for calling Trent my savior, why I do'nt know. Yes I do think he can be a successful QB, even though he's looked bad these past two games. He needs to do a lot better. I'm not ready to turn this team over to Ryan Fitzpatrick. Are you?

Finally you accused me of not watching the game.

murra Posted Today, 11:01 PM

QUOTE (MarkVaderr50 @ Aug 29 2009, 10:38 PM)

Are you serious?

If you do'nt believe that I did'nt watch the game, fine. But I suggest you look at the official game thread to tonight's game and look at the posts I left. Unless you think I am making all of those posts in that thread up, then I cannot help you.

I'm also still waiting for you to defend Trent.

I do'nt believe I can. I admit he has looked bad these last two games.

He looked fine the first two games, but for some reason he's looked unsure the last two games.

But I do'nt think the Bills should just abandon him.

And I'm not ready to turn the offense over to Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Guest dog14787

I watched a starting QB and the whole starting offense collectively play poorly, I watched them all collectively player for player get out played. I for one also believe the spark that's starts the fire begins with our QB and there was no spark tonight. Trent Edwards stunk up the place and there's absolutely nothing good to say about his outing and as much as I like TE I'll call it like I see it, he sucked.

So chalk one up for the pessimist and all the Trent basher's out there, TE deserves to be bashed tonight.

I watched a starting QB and the whole starting offense collectively play poorly, I watched them all collectively player for player get out played. I for one also believe the spark that's starts the fire begins with our QB and there was no spark tonight. Trent Edwards stunk up the place and there's absolutely nothing good to say about his outing and as much as I like TE I'll call it like I see it, he sucked.

So chalk one up for the pessimist and all the Trent basher's out there, TE deserves to be bashed tonight.

TRENTS PROBLEM IS DICK JAURON COACHING. Plain and simple. Nothing will help this team as long as this idiot is the coach.

He looked fine the first two games, but for some reason he's looked unsure the last two games.

I'm actually a little overwhelmed right now. An apologist who can't defend Trent. It's a first. I think Mark, that you're heading in the right direction.

I never like to be overly critical, and I was a long and obedient apologist for J.P., but once I saw the light I realized that while it may take some time for certain players to develop here and there, for some you can tell, it will never turn on.

Trent's a tricky cat. We've seen him make nice plays. But then again we've seen the Cleveland game. I agree, Fitz is not ready for the starting position. I also don't like to mess with an alleged franchise QB. We took out JP and replaced him with Kelly Holcomb, and I think that did more harm than good. I don't know what to do with him, but for the mean time I think it's a fair request that every Bills fan should at least be on the guy's back. I want him to feel the pressure from the team and fans. He doesn't look to me like the guy who can rise out of pressure, but week one will be an excellent test for him. He probably will fail under pressure like always, but this season is his last chance to prove he can play football...

...the sad thing about Trent is that his game-plan is more conservative than Dick's coaching. It miraculously won us games, but if you play conservative and make mistakes like the littly rinky-dink pass that was picked off today, you'll lose them.

I think in the end that this season will be an unnecessary one in the method of rebuilding. By allowing Trent to have one last chance, and seeing him fail, we'll effectively set ourselves back an entire season. We're a young team, but as some of our defenders get older, and Evans gains another year, it becomes a sad repetitive cycle.

funny how the last 2 games featured 3-4 defenses