Anyone want to tell me what this congress person is trying to say???

what did she mean that the "...United States elected someone from Kenya and Kansas, I'll put it that way...."....not sure why i got called a moron for posing this question...but maybe that's just how you chose to respond....

Maybe you're a moron. It all made easily apparent sense to me, and she didn't even use any big words. What exactly did you not understand? Maybe my 7 year-old niece can explain it to you.

by the way, that is at about the 1:15 mark....not sure if you got that far before you decided i was a moron

what did she mean that the "...United States elected someone from Kenya and Kansas, I'll put it that way...."....not sure why i got called a moron for posing this question...but maybe that's just how you chose to respond....

I listened to the entire thing, yes. You didn't understand what she was saying, or trying to say? Again, it was rather obvious.

I think he understood exactly what she was saying. You on the other hand are due for a tuneup of the old Sarcasm-O-Meter

ok, perhaps i am a moron, i was not being sarcastic...i listened to it over and over to see if maybe she was being sarcastic...but i don't think she was....she said 'people in the far east are looking at us as a country that has changed its way and elected....." is she being sarcastic and i am missing it??? if so...maybe i need to get a beer stat

I think he understood exactly what she was saying. You on the other hand are due for a tuneup of the old Sarcasm-O-Meter

ok, perhaps i am a moron, i was not being sarcastic...i listened to it over and over to see if maybe she was being sarcastic...but i don't think she was....she said 'people in the far east are looking at us as a country that has changed its way and elected....." is she being sarcastic and i am missing it??? if so...maybe i need to get a beer stat

You're not really that much of a moron, are you? Please tell me you're kidding. :ph34r:

in this case, i humbly admit that i am not getting it....i fear that i am missing something really simple....please end my agony...only thing i am thinking right now is you are turning it around on me...either way...there is no good way out of this for me.....HELP!!!!!!!

You're not really that much of a moron, are you? Please tell me you're kidding. :ph34r:

ok, perhaps i am a moron, i was not being sarcastic...i listened to it over and over to see if maybe she was being sarcastic...but i don't think she was....she said 'people in the far east are looking at us as a country that has changed its way and elected....." is she being sarcastic and i am missing it???

Oh sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic like when I post these kinds of thread

if so...maybe i need to get a beer stat

Doctor We need a 12oz dose of Sam Adams STAT!!!!

:ph34r:

in this case, i humbly admit that i am not getting it....i fear that i am missing something really simple....please end my agony...only thing i am thinking right now is you are turning it around on me...either way...there is no good way out of this for me.....HELP!!!!!!!

Obama's father is from Kenya and his mother is from Kansas.

OK....we didn't elect them....she says "...we elected someone from Kenya and Kansas..."... we didn't, we elected someone from Hawaii....that was a pretty stupid comment.....i kept trying to see if she was kind of goofing on 'the birthers'....if thats what you interpret from that...i can deal with it i guess...but in all honesty, i didn't realize his mom was from Kansas, so that was throwing me as well......i guess i am a moron....

Obama's father is from Kenya and his mother is from Kansas.

I guess I am from Buffalo after all....i always thought I was from Syracuse.....am I also from Italy and Ireland? SWEET!!!!!!! :ph34r:

OK....we didn't elect them....she says "...we elected someone from Kenya and Kansas..."... we didn't, we elected someone from Hawaii....that was a pretty stupid comment.....i kept trying to see if she was kind of goofing on 'the birthers'....if thats what you interpret from that...i can deal with it i guess...but in all honesty, i didn't realize his mom was from Kansas, so that was throwing me as well......i guess i am a moron....

You have been upgraded to half-moron. :ph34r: It's tolerable that you didn't know his mother was from Kansas. I just thought you were supporting the birthers by being sarcastic about Obama really being born in Kenya even though you knew he wasn't.