Remember what I said......

realtruelove

The Super Bowl at the end of this season. We have a special group here folks. Remember they said Elway couldn't win the big one. They were wrong about that and they are wrong about Drew. Imagine the look on Bill Bellacheck (fonetic spelling) when Drew throws four touchdown passes and zero picks.

The Super Bowl at the end of this season.  We have a special group here folks.  Remember they said Elway couldn't win the big one.  They were wrong about that and they are wrong about Drew.  Imagine the look on Bill Bellacheck (fonetic spelling) when Drew throws four touchdown passes and zero picks.

112285[/snapback]

Man, it's been a while since I've seen you here. I was wondering the other day where you've been hiding. Apparently you've started a crystal meth lab and have been helping yourself to the product.

(Sorry, man. Just kidding.)

Man, it's been a while since I've seen you here. I was wondering the other day where you've been hiding. Apparently you've started a crystal meth lab and have been helping yourself to the product.

(Sorry, man. Just kidding.)

112286[/snapback]

It's nice to know others are thinking of me, regardless why.

You're about a year away. We'll take care of the missing pieces in the offseason & be a winning machine next year with either Drew or JP. We're going to have a better OL & a better TE either because Euhus will have another year of seasoning or we'll draft or FA a good one. Mark Campbell is not the starting TE of a Super Bowl Champion.

You're about a year away. We'll take care of the missing pieces in the offseason & be a winning machine next year with either Drew or JP.  We're going to have a better OL & a better TE either because Euhus will have another year of seasoning or we'll draft or FA a good one.  Mark Campbell is not the starting TE of a Super Bowl Champion.

112647[/snapback]

F that!! Take care of business now. The Patriots don't look so bad right now. I see a Bills team with the NFL's best defense, special teams and Willis McGahee. A year away from beating the Pats? I don't think so, they can certainly take them right now.

F that!! Take care of business now. The Patriots don't look so bad right now. I see a Bills team with the NFL's best defense, special teams and Willis McGahee. A year away from beating the Pats? I don't think so, they can certainly take them right now.

112671[/snapback]

No Superbowl this year, but the Bills WILL win this game. When we are dancing and vomiting in the streets of Buffalo in January of 2006, we will point to this game as the one that turned it all around.

I'm with you Real T. The Bills are just as ready as the 2002 Patriots were to win the Superbowl. In fact, I'd say they have a better running game, better defense, and more weapons at wide reciever than the Pat's D in 2002. We'll fly under the radar and catch everyone by suprise!

And then ICE will say that it doesn't prove anything until we win 3 Straight Superbowls with all of our games being played on the road. :doh:

112671[/snapback]

Let's see what you have to say about that on Monday morning... :doh:

A lot of you Bills fans are setting yourselves up for a major disappointment on Monday...the slashing of wrists and the gnashing of teeth I await with sheer pleasure

113014[/snapback]

If they do win, there going to be a big cluster !@#$ of people trying to get off the Pat's bandwagon

A lot of you Bills fans are setting yourselves up for a major disappointment on Monday...the slashing of wrists and the gnashing of teeth I await with sheer pleasure

113014[/snapback]

The difference is, if the Pats win, they just did what everyone expected them to do. If the Bills win, it is a major upset. Looks like all the pressure is on the Pats. The Bills have nothing to lose.

The difference is, if the Pats win, they just did what everyone expected them to do.  If the Bills win, it is a major upset.  Looks like all the pressure is on the Pats.  The Bills have nothing to lose.

113024[/snapback]

Major upset? you guys are all acting like a Bills win is a sure thing.... :doh:

The difference is, if the Pats win, they just did what everyone expected them to do.  If the Bills win, it is a major upset.  Looks like all the pressure is on the Pats.  The Bills have nothing to lose.

113024[/snapback]

The Pats ultimately define a pressure team. They have faced pressure so much and so many times of late that I seriously doubt they feel any pressure at all in this game.

For them it's just another game on the schedule for them to try and win. if anything, it'll be us who feel the pressure of having to try and beat the champs and not have this season not go any further down the drain.

Major upset?  you guys are all acting like a Bills win is a sure thing.... :doh:

113143[/snapback]

That's cause we all know the inside scoop on the Bills potential. :blink: The national media is clueless and thinks the Pats are unbeatable.