Favorite Teddy stories

I think the RIP thread has gotten out of control. It is distasteful that people would bash the dead in a thread designed to say RIP. Personally I think it is also distasteful that people argue back against the bashing saying how wonderful he was. He was like every other person on the planet......imperfect.

I think we should leave the RIP thread for RIPs.

I really don't like the arguing either so I thought we could have a thread that leaves the politics out and just tells funny stories about Teddy.

One of my favorite stories is about Teddy the family man whose nephew has just returned from rehab. Teddy took him out for a few pops to celebrate. By all accounts he helped the kid have a few laughs that night. You need laughs when you get out of rehab. He was always looking out for the kids. When that kid had a few too many and ended up accused of rape, the family man helped get lawyers that would make Kobe Bryant proud. He was good like that.

Please share your story here.

My favorite Teddy story is

Teddy , Teddy ,

Touch the ground.

Teddy , Teddy ,

Turn around.

Teddy , Teddy ,

Show your shoe.

Teddy , Teddy,

That will do.

Teddy, Teddy,

Run upstairs.

Teddy, Teddy,

Say your prayers.

Teddy , Teddy,

Blow out the light.

Teddy, Teddy,

Say good night.

Kennedy's womanizing ways are a Washington legend. When a supermarket tabloid published pictures of Kennedy getting "amorous" with a woman on his sailboat, one of his colleagues (Senator Howell Heflin) remarked that it appeared that Kennedy "had done changed his position on offshore drilling." In 1985, he and Connecticut Senator Chris Dodd allegedly made a "waitress sandwich" at a DC restaurant while their dates were in the rest room.

i would like to see a recap of the number of people that have died 'allegedly' linked to the kennedy's and the number of 'alleged' sexual assaults linked to the Kennedy's...off the top of my head I can think of 2 deaths, (Marilyn & Mary Jo) and 2 sexual assaults(chris dodd & william smith)....