New Bills Poster.

Thailog80

"...one of the greatest Bills posters ever produced"?!? Allrighty then. Think I'll stick with my MachineGunKelly instead, and the '60s AFL Sports Illustrated ones, and the Silver Anniversary one....

But hey, Kelly, if you like it? Go for it.

I didnt say it was one of the greatest ever produced?

I love the Machine Gun Kelly one...I have that in a red metal frame....awesome!! Demolision Blue and Big Game hunters are awesome too. I also have a big litho of the sbxxvii team.

I didnt say it was one of the greatest ever produced?

I love the Machine Gun Kelly one...I have that in a red metal frame....awesome!! Demolision Blue and Big Game hunters are awesome too. I also have a big litho of the sbxxvii team.

112073[/snapback]

No... the guy selling it did, in the listing. Didn't mean to imply otherwise.

I've had visitors offer to buy that Machine Gun Kelly one right off the wall in the den. No sale.

PS - MarkVI, anyone ever tell you you're a bastage? :D

No... the guy selling it did, in the listing. Didn't mean to imply otherwise.

I've had visitors offer to buy that Machine Gun Kelly one right off the wall in the den. No sale.

PS - MarkVI, anyone ever tell you you're a bastage? :D

112084[/snapback]

Yeah I just read the description....what a fool. Did you ever notice in the MGK poster that the ball is a Crown instead of a Wilson? It took me a long time to figure out why........yeah Im a blonde.. :(

I had some quality posters......did anyone have the Kelly's Heroes one?  That was a classic.  I wish I had that one still.

112089[/snapback]

I had it hanging in my old apartment years ago..........man I forgot about that one........now Im on a quest....thanks Chalk.