I love the RBs. How in the hell did you get Slaton and Jones Drew? :thumbsup:

Its a 10 man draft : 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 flex W/R, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

QB: Cutler

RB: Jones Drew, Slaton, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush. Donald Brown, Mendenhall

WR: Boldin, Bowe, Desean Jackson, Breaston

TE: Olsen, Keller

DEF: Packers

K: Longwell

I think you've got great depth but you're missing the stud or two that would make it a truly great team overall. I think you're especially weak at WR - lots of question marks with your top guys at that position.

really like Jackson and Breaston (especially if you get points for return yards)

I think Donald Brown is gonna be great this year.

I love the RBs. How in the hell did you get Slaton and Jones Drew? :thumbsup:

Good question. That would NEVER happen in a league with people who actually knew what they were doing this year.

As far as the team overall, I love the runningbacks as well. Really like Boldin, he would have put up the same numbers as Fitz in almost every category last year if he hadn't missed time after that hit he took against the Jets. Bowe I'm not that high on because I think Cassel is going to tank, but I do like DeSean Jackson quite a bit. I don't like Cutler all that much because of his lack of outside threats, but I think Olsen is going to have a huge year because of just that. Cutler liked throwing the ball to Scheffler often in Denver, too.

Good question. That would NEVER happen in a league with people who actually knew what they were doing this year.

As far as the team overall, I love the runningbacks as well. Really like Boldin, he would have put up the same numbers as Fitz in almost every category last year if he hadn't missed time after that hit he took against the Jets. Bowe I'm not that high on because I think Cassel is going to tank, but I do like DeSean Jackson quite a bit. I don't like Cutler all that much because of his lack of outside threats, but I think Olsen is going to have a huge year because of just that. Cutler liked throwing the ball to Scheffler often in Denver, too.

Bowe seemed to have solid numbers last year with many a quarterback. I think an upgraded team will help him tremendously and if Cassel at least has a decent year I think Bowe will be fine as a #2 for fantasy.

Its a 10 man draft : 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 flex W/R, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

QB: Cutler

RB: Jones Drew, Slaton, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush. Donald Brown, Mendenhall

WR: Boldin, Bowe, Desean Jackson, Breaston

TE: Olsen, Keller

DEF: Packers

K: Longwell

You suggest that you did not pick Edwards?