The new no huddle offense

Rayzer32

If this is the no huddle offense we are actually going to see throughout the year, then why bother? This team got plays off quicker last year when they did huddle. I mean the defense not only can change personell while the Bills are "no huddling" but they could probably take a drink of Gatorade and change cleats between plays. Every new "scheme" this team comes up with turns out to be a joke. This offensive line can't do their jobs when they have time to figure out their blocking assignments, so how in the hell can they do anything right when they are supposedly hurrying up? This is just another prime example of our coaches useless football sense. I almost feel sorry for TO for putting himself in this position.

I'm trying to reserve judgment and stay even-keeled until the real games start, but you're right -- the version of the no-huddle they ran vs. Green Bay was completely pointless and ineffective. Let's hope it gets better.

Green Bay suffered a moment of confusion, it looked like. It lasted between 2 and 4 nanoseconds, but it was there. :sick:

If this is the no huddle offense we are actually going to see throughout the year, then why bother? This team got plays off quicker last year when they did huddle. I mean the defense not only can change personell while the Bills are "no huddling" but they could probably take a drink of Gatorade and change cleats between plays. Every new "scheme" this team comes up with turns out to be a joke. This offensive line can't do their jobs when they have time to figure out their blocking assignments, so how in the hell can they do anything right when they are supposedly hurrying up? This is just another prime example of our coaches useless football sense. I almost feel sorry for TO for putting himself in this position.

well it wouldnt be fair not to give the other team a chance to get set up

if the bills could just rip through teams with a fast paced no huddle offense, would you really want them to do it in the preseason?

didnt anyone ever tell you to wait till the games count?

This team looks flat out horrible. The first team offense has not scored a touchdown during the preseason. Look around the NFL, many other teams are leaving in their starters for almost full halves, it's great practice and when you suck like Trent and the offense does it makes sense to try hard.

We all waited "til the games counted" for the last three seasons and were treated to torturous dissapointment and thrice consecutive 7-9 seasons. It doesn't matter if Jauron shows his hand or not when the games don't matter, his teams are unprepared and unmotivated.

It is not a hurry up offense like the K-gun. It is just a no huddle. Albeit a slow, dull, listless no huddle with no imagination and no force. Do not confuse DJ & Turk with two people that know what they are doing.

It is not a hurry up offense like the K-gun. It is just a no huddle. Albeit a slow, dull, listless no huddle with no imagination and no force. Do not confuse DJ & Turk with two people that know what they are doing.

I vote for re-naming this offense from "The No-Huddle" to "The No !@#$ing Clue" offense.