How is my FF team?

95altima12

I drafted with 12 teams and live draft with friends I know. I was putting in all the picks and keeping track of everything so I didn't have as much time to look over my players while other drafted.

QB Rivers/M. Ryan/D Garrard (I am in the mist of a Trade of Ryan)

RB Lynch/J.Jones/L.McMClain/Rhondes (first three games I was going to get Jackson but my g/f drafted him in the third round :thumbsup::lol: don't ask)/L. Washington

WR V.Jackson/D.Bowe/L.Coles/D.Hixon

TE J.Whitten

DFence Chi

I offered a trade of M Ryan for M Barrer but he wants to wait a few games to see how Cutler plays as his QB but I need good RB to go with Lynch plus Lynch is out the first three games.

I live in Atl so many teams want him but many have good QBs already.

O I also have Willis at RB I know I know!

I drafted with 12 teams and live draft with friends I know. I was putting in all the picks and keeping track of everything so I didn't have as much time to look over my players while other drafted.

RB Lynch/J.Jones/L.McMClain/Rhondes (first three games I was going to get Jackson but my g/f drafted him in the third round :thumbsup::lol: don't ask)/L. Washington

TE J.Whitten

DFence Chi

I offered a trade of M Ryan for M Barrer but he wants to wait a few games to see how Cutler plays as his QB but I need good RB to go with Lynch plus Lynch is out the first three games.

All 10,000 plus people in here are in a fantasy football leagues (the real twinks are in 3+). What makes you think anybody cares about your team?

TE J.Whitten

DFence Chi

WHO CARES??????????

All 10,000 plus people in here are in a fantasy football leagues (the real twinks are in 3+). What makes you think anybody cares about your team?

WHO CARES??????????

kinda rude and uncalled for...all he's asking is what we think and did he mess up...if you guys really don't like the FF questions then just opt to not read them.

QB Rivers/M. Ryan/D Garrard (I am in the mist of a Trade of Ryan) - I like this qb setup actually..not sure why you'd want to trade Ryan, unless something happened to him I didn't hear about.

WR V.Jackson/D.Bowe/L.Coles/D.Hixon - I think Bowe looks good...if, and I say if, Cassel rocks in KC, then Bowe should be good for yea tho...Coles I'm not to sure of tho...but all in all this looks like a decent wr core.

O I also have Willis at RB I know I know! - I think this will backfire on yea..reports from Baltimore are they are haveing problems with Willis...not sure what that means for game production tho.

I'm not a FF guy so I'm not sure how you play your guys..but the team you have looks decent...who's ST did you pick?

kinda rude and uncalled for...all he's asking is what we think and did he mess up...if you guys really don't like the FF questions then just opt to not read them.

QB Rivers/M. Ryan/D Garrard (I am in the mist of a Trade of Ryan) - I like this qb setup actually..not sure why you'd want to trade Ryan, unless something happened to him I didn't hear about.

WR V.Jackson/D.Bowe/L.Coles/D.Hixon - I think Bowe looks good...if, and I say if, Cassel rocks in KC, then Bowe should be good for yea tho...Coles I'm not to sure of tho...but all in all this looks like a decent wr core.

O I also have Willis at RB I know I know! - I think this will backfire on yea..reports from Baltimore are they are haveing problems with Willis...not sure what that means for game production tho.

I'm not a FF guy so I'm not sure how you play your guys..but the team you have looks decent...who's ST did you pick?

Thanks for the info and no I don't take offense to the post above I was looking for your opinion so I can't really take offense haha.

QB Rivers/M. Ryan/D Garrard (I am in the mist of a Trade of Ryan) - I like this qb setup actually..not sure why you'd want to trade Ryan, unless something happened to him I didn't hear about.[/b]

It is not that I don't like Ryan or Rivers but like you mentioned I need more depth in other places that is why I was trying to pick up Barber or someone else. Thank you for the help!

I just meditated and came up with a magical imaginary collection of football players from the 1980's. What do you guys think?

QB- Steve DeBerg (on the Bucs); Tommy Kramer

RB- John L. Williams; Mike Rozier; Eddie Lee Ivory; Freeman McNeil

WR- Hassan Jones; Preston Dennard; Kevin House; Phil McConkey

TE- Cap Boso; Orson Mobley

K- Ali Haji Sheikh; Nick-Mike Mayer

Oilers Defense

It is hard to rate someone's ffl draft if you don't know how points are valued and what kind of roster you have to set each week.

What I don't like about your team is that you don't have a go to RB (even Lynch will be splitting time when he gets back). I would certainly pick up Barber. I bet that you are going to have a hard time choosing RB's each week.

I just meditated and came up with a magical imaginary collection of football players from the 1980's. What do you guys think?

QB- Steve DeBerg (on the Bucs); Tommy Kramer

RB- John L. Williams; Mike Rozier; Eddie Lee Ivory; Freeman McNeil

WR- Hassan Jones; Preston Dennard; Kevin House; Phil McConkey

TE- Cap Boso; Orson Mobley

K- Ali Haji Sheikh; Nick-Mike Mayer

Oilers Defense

Why spend so much time and effort just to be a d*#!?

You don't seem to have many studs on your team. Who did you pick first?

I picked 5th in my league. My first 4 rounds went..

Jones-Drew

Andre Johnson

Ryan Grant

TO

I was going to pick Brees because I got him in the second round last year and did great but he got picked up early I drafted 10 of 12. Rivers was my number one pick. I almost got Grant like in the third but he went right before my pick and it all went down from there.

Like I said I am the commish so i was doing everything and putting in the picks and calling them out when people forgot it was just a mess but it's all good I should have been more prepared.

It is hard to rate someone's ffl draft if you don't know how points are valued and what kind of roster you have to set each week.

What I don't like about your team is that you don't have a go to RB (even Lynch will be splitting time when he gets back). I would certainly pick up Barber. I bet that you are going to have a hard time choosing RB's each week.

I know man it sucks, that's why i really want to get Barber for Rivers or Ryan. I realised too late that I didn't have 2 good backs and then started picking them like crazy until I saw I had 4 RB in a row all average guys :thumbsup: lol.