Does anyone else think we're thin at backup G/C?

ans4e64

Is that really your argument? That our scrubs are ok because they didn't get dominated against other scrubs?

Your thought process would have led you to believe Detroit was going to the Super Bowl last year, since they started the Preseason 5-0 and their scrubs dominated other teams' scrubs.

I could care less if they win in preseason, did I say that? I like to watch the early games to see what talent we have , much as the coaches do. Not just the starters but the backup too. It is depth that wins games as much as starting talent.

My thought process was , having watched the team in preseason and games that count for 50 years this years club is not being manhandled yet, as have the other rosters over the past decade. It gives me hope that we will have some starting talent and depth we have been missing . Maybe we can field a better team this year or next. Yes I'm a homer, and I'd like to see them win a SB before I croak.

I've watched most all of the other teams games as well to compare , we look pretty good to me.

Is that really your argument? That our scrubs are ok because they didn't get dominated against other scrubs?

I believe his argument was neither the starters, nor the scrubs, were outplayed by their defensive counterparts in the first two preseason games.

I think the first move on injury is to move Butler to guard and Chambers in at RT. If Hangartner's the one to go out, maybe Levitre or Wood moves over to C.

I don't think so. The usual thinking is not to disrupt two positions due to an injury at one. If a guard is hurt, I think that McKinney or Chambers comes in to play guard. If it's the center, then Wood to center and McKinney/Chambers at guard. Based on his play last season, I think that Chambers is a decent backup at both guard and tackle. I don't know about McKinney. We'll have to see how he does if he ever gets in there in a real game.

I think the first move on injury is to move Butler to guard and Chambers in at RT. If Hangartner's the one to go out, maybe Levitre or Wood moves over to C.

Better pray that doesn't happen, because there is no way Levitre can play C. He plays way too high.

Gaddis will not make the team, if that's what the :lol: is about...

The face was because you said the Bills shouldn't disrupt 2 positions with 1 injury, and should instead have someone that can step in there. Right after that, you went on to say that if our Center got injured, Wood would play center and someone else would play guard... which would be disrupting 2 positions with 1 injury...