anyone else impressed with #79

One sidenote about him, I noticed last night on the play where Hamden threw the INT, he came running down the field to make the tackle, ran right past the guy who had the ball, and hit the guy behind him. Did anyone else see this? I even looked at it again with the DVR to make sure that I saw it right.

He did look good blocking though.

One sidenote about him, I noticed last night on the play where Hamden threw the INT, he came running down the field to make the tackle, ran right past the guy who had the ball, and hit the guy behind him. Did anyone else see this? I even looked at it again with the DVR to make sure that I saw it right.

I saw that, too. I was wondering who he was going after, but who knows.

I remember when Jonathan Scott was one of the top tackle prospects according to a number of pre-draft magazines a few years back. Further proof that they don't know what they're talking about.

i think he's a good RT but not sure he can play anywhere else. I have trouble seeing how he makes the 53 man roster as a result. He's not going to make over Bell and Chambers can play any position on the line other than center. Then you need a back up interior guy like McKinney and that's really all the space you have.

I saw that, too. I was wondering who he was going after, but who knows.

Yes, I noticed that in live action. Couldn't quite understand what the hell happened. Looked like he didn't know the defender had the ball as he simply ran past him.

On the replay they showed (tighter shot and from a different angle), I really didn't notice it. I thought maybe I had imagined it.