Anyone going to the Bills-Dolphins game.

Major Mud

I was wondering how many of us will be attending the game in Miami?....I know every year when i go theres a ton of Bills fans there. You see the best tailgating coming from areas with Bills flags hanging proud!....And you know i will be wearing my T.O. jersey....I look forward to seeing some of you there.

I was wondering how many of us will be attending the game in Miami?....I know every year when i go theres a ton of Bills fans there. You see the best tailgating coming from areas with Bills flags hanging proud!....And you know i will be wearing my T.O. jersey....I look forward to seeing some of you there.

20 years ago I took my sons to the games and the Dolfans were civil, now that they're in their 20's the Dolfans only want to fight. I don't go anymore and I try to discourage the kids, it's just not worth it anymore, although they say the tailgate is still Bills South!!!

Despite living 15-20 miles south of Dolphin Stadium, I've stopped going to this game for several reasons. Dolfans are a brutal bunch; really rude, obnoxious, and annoying. I can't blame them, though: I'd turn into a prick too if every one of my home games were infiltrated by fans of the opposing team. Also, the stadium really seems to lack a good football atmosphere. Seats seem to be far away from the action. Parking is $30. And not to mention its blazing hot out.

If anyone's gonna come to Miami that weekend though, other things going on to consider:

For sports fans, the Hurricanes are at home vs. Oklahoma on Saturday afternoon, and for music fans, The Killers are playing in Miami on Saturday night.

Despite living 15-20 miles south of Dolphin Stadium, I've stopped going to this game for several reasons. Dolfans are a brutal bunch; really rude, obnoxious, and annoying. I can't blame them, though: I'd turn into a prick too if every one of my home games were infiltrated by fans of the opposing team. Also, the stadium really seems to lack a good football atmosphere. Seats seem to be far away from the action. Parking is $30. And not to mention its blazing hot out.

If anyone's gonna come to Miami that weekend though, other things going on to consider:

For sports fans, the Hurricanes are at home vs. Oklahoma on Saturday afternoon, and for music fans, The Killers are playing in Miami on Saturday night.

Well i hate the "U" as much as the Dolphins. But for the most part i dont have problems with the fans. Granted they are rude and generally suck, but it seems like theres almost as many Bills fans. I have to drive almost 2 hours to get there, but if it means i get to see the Bills live, i deal with it. And its always freaking hot here, my motto is, if i can work out in the heat, i can play in it too!...