Is Joel Segal a protege of Eugene Parker?

Billistic

People need to stop blaming the agents. The agents work for the players. It's up to the players to make the decision on whether to hold out or not. It is true that agents can lie or mislead their clients but once again it's the Player who listens to him and makes the decision.

It's Maybin's fault that he isn't in camp. It isnt' the agents fault or the Bills Organization.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2009...ntil-september/

It doesn't appear that the Crabtree situation will be resolved anytime soon and the report is suggesting that a deal won't get done prior to the season opener. If Maybin is waiting for this to get resolved first then I don't see him having much of an impact this year. This D-line is not good enough to get the job done in my opinion and it seems like we will see a repeat of last year.

did this need a new thread?

Show me where there's another thread engaging the question of the lack of a collective bargaining agreement on contract negotiations...

Try reading for meaning Mr. Smarty Pants.

I'm sure with your intellectual prowess, you could have devised a way to weave the idea into the three other Maybin threads.

I'm sure that you're sure, but can you find a single, actual example, or just blowing more smoke out of you exhaust vent?

Is the specter of the uncapped 2010 season impacting this year's rookies' contracts? How are the agents and players dealing with it, and not just the rooks (How about guys like Wilfork and Seymour)?

Seems like Parker has a plan with Crabtree.

People need to stop blaming the agents. The agents work for the players. It's up to the players to make the decision on whether to hold out or not. It is true that agents can lie or mislead their clients but once again it's the Player who listens to him and makes the decision.

It's Maybin's fault that he isn't in camp. It isnt' the agents fault or the Bills Organization.

99% of players hire an agent then listen to him, so yeah you can usually blame the agent. I doubt any player is telling his agent.............I want to hold out.

Eugene Parker seems to have taken his agent advice from the Poston brothers. If anyone doesn't remember, those were the 2 stooges who were Kellen Winslow's agents, and were a laughingstock of the NFL until they faded into obscurity.

Well said - the situation for maybin is bracketed - Crabtree is being an idiot - Maybin is getting close to being one.