Right Wing Militias on the Rise

No, but I'm sure they have several book burnings planned.

Low information voters have little use for books or learnin'.

Would you like to take on whacko right winger like myself in say......an IQ test?

I would give you 5-1 odds that I can outscore you on a Wonderlic, or any other standard test. We could order a sealed test and have it shipped to the tailgate. Not only would I give you 5-1 odds, but your other flamer liberal friends could yell in my face the whole time I take the test. I'd even let them throw popcorn at me.

Whaddaya say? I ain't lern too good......and I am obviously a crazy person who shouldn't even be able to figure out how to operate a mechanical pencil. You have nothing to lose....right?

I am after all, a low information voter.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, look, the squirrel finally found a nut! (Or perhaps the nut found a squirrel, I'm not sure).

If you liberals are so smart, why haven't you figured it out yet that you currently own substantial control over the House and Senate, and that the President happens to be the most liberal democrat ever? Weren't these the guys who are "smarter" than all of America put together? What's with the disingenuous hand wringing and stalling over passing the healthcare reform bill? Will you stop being a bunch of douches and just pass the damn thing? Either they're "smarter" than us or they're pathetic looking wimps looking for a scapegoat. Which is it?

If you liberals are so smart, why haven't you figured it out yet that you currently own substantial control over the House and Senate, and that the President happens to be the most liberal democrat ever? Weren't these the guys who are "smarter" than all of America put together? What's with the disingenuous hand wringing and stalling over passing the healthcare reform bill? Will you stop being a bunch of douches and just pass the damn thing? Either they're "smarter" than us or they're pathetic looking wimps looking for a scapegoat. Which is it?

They're smarter than you, I can tell you that, and they will pass a health care bill. I'll bet you any money on it.

Pure genius.

That was a good point. Do you want to deny that the post office has more problems than Fed Ex or UPS? Do you want to deny that just because a government program costs less it doesn't allow private companies doing the same thing to compete and make money alongside it, which was the point? Do you want to bet me $1000 there is a health care plan passed?

Want to bet me that in the long run it does more harm than good?

That will be difficult to measure. Overall Medicare is a success. Overall, TriCare is a success. Overall, even the VA is a success as opposed to making all of the veterans fend for themselves. Doing nothing is worse than a schitty plan though, I can tell you that. I'm hoping it's not going to be a schitty plan.

That will be difficult to measure. Overall Medicare is a success. Overall, TriCare is a success. Overall, even the VA is a success as opposed to making all of the veterans fend for themselves. Doing nothing is worse than a schitty plan though, I can tell you that. I'm hoping it's not going to be a schitty plan.

You're so full of crap it's actually at the point of being sad.

Want to bet me that in the long run it does more harm than good?

AD, obviously you didn't get the memo, the point is that the bill passes, doesn't matter if it is an effective bill, just that it passes.

Btw, I'll take that bet.

With you

You're so full of crap it's actually at the point of being sad.

So the government, because it doesn't spend money wisely, shouldn't have socialized medicine for its veterans and armed forces, and should just not pay them anything and let them fend for themselves? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying.

AD, obviously you didn't get the memo, the point is that the bill passes, doesn't matter if it is an effective bill, just that it passes.

Btw, I'll take that bet.

With you

You're right. I didn't get the memo. Just like I didn't get the same memo from the Bush Administration when they were shoveling a similar load about Iraq. And the one that the Clinton Administration was throwing about Social Security, which the Dummycrats denied was a problem when they were no longer in charge of the Executive.

So the government, because it doesn't spend money wisely, shouldn't have socialized medicine for its veterans and armed forces, and should just not pay them anything and let them fend for themselves? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying.

Yeah, that's how I'd have taken it too. If my own fecal material was my only source of nutrition.

How about the government actually looks at their history with medical care starting in about 1973? Then they could realize that starting this "plan" by telling big pharma they wouldn't be looking for economies of scale is not the right step? Or how about addressing the simple things like why it's OK to charge someone for procedures they don't need? Or why care "givers" are allowed to charge significant markups on tests because people actually have insurance? Or why it's not the law to tell people in advance what something costs and letting them decide whether to go down the street to a place that will charge them less - LIKE VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER BUSINESS IN THIS COUNTRY?

You keep trumpeting on about how Medicare/TriCare/the VA are successes. Close your dress. Your transparency is showing.

Yeah, that's how I'd have taken it too. If my own fecal material was my only source of nutrition.

How about the government actually looks at their history with medical care starting in about 1973? Then they could realize that starting this "plan" by telling big pharma they wouldn't be looking for economies of scale is not the right step? Or how about addressing the simple things like why it's OK to charge someone for procedures they don't need? Or why care "givers" are allowed to charge significant markups on tests because people actually have insurance? Or why it's not the law to tell people in advance what something costs and letting them decide whether to go down the street to a place that will charge them less - LIKE VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER BUSINESS IN THIS COUNTRY?

You keep trumpeting on about how Medicare/TriCare/the VA are successes. Close your dress. Your transparency is showing.

The thing is, a significant amount of the time you make highly intelligent, informed cogent posts, like the middle paragraph above. But the vast majority are not and never going to happen and you know it better than anyone, and you rarely give real world answers or solutions. Instead you imply everything the government does is bad, every penny is wasted, they should never spend money on anything. And you constantly infer these programs shouldn't exist at all.

Try offering something that is actually possible in a bad situation.

Overall, Medicare is a success. Maybe you don't think so but countless millions of seniors over the last 50 years think so. TriCare, from most everything I have heard and read is a pretty damn good program compared to other programs.

It's not only the militia types that are concerned. Since the MSM has essentially become a propaganda machine for a President with ties to radicals both in his past AND present...

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-722-Con...dney-King-riots

...the atmosphere is ripe for this sort of thing. But did the MSM report on the racial and marxist activism of Obama's new czar? Big surprise...hell no. But somehow this is something that should be of no concern to Americans and is plain ol' stupid to bring up, huh? Right now, there are American soldiers dying overseas for our freedom. Something which is pretty much the polar opposite of communism. But having a communist past is clearly not a negative quality for Obama when looking at a prospective new czar's resume.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Van Jones a radical!? HAHAHAHAHA! A dangerous radical!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!