Greatest Bill Ever

Greatest Bill Ever  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest Bill Ever

• OJ
    • Jimbo
    • Thurman
    • Bruce

Sorry folks but I am new to all this new fangled hi-tech stuff. I got to see Cookie play and he was simply the best there ever was! He even wanted to play linebacker. This man was 6'2" and 250 with no body fat! He could run with power and speed, caught the ball as well as any back and man could he block! I once saw a play in the Rockpile where he blocked a lineman and a linebacker at the same time. I vote for Charlton Chester "Cookie" Gilchrist!

Sorry folks but I am new to all this new fangled hi-tech stuff. I got to see Cookie play and he was simply the best there ever was! He even wanted to play linebacker. This man was 6'2" and 250 with no body fat! He could run with power and speed, caught the ball as well as any back and man could he block! I once saw a play in the Rockpile where he blocked a lineman and a linebacker at the same time. I vote for Charlton Chester "Cookie" Gilchrist!

Had Cookie been there, I may have picked him, too. The problem with Gilchrist is he only played for the Bills for a short time. But he was probably the best player to every wear a Bills uni. Robert James is also a serious candidate.