"Free Marshawn!!"

actually, it is pretty cool to get crazy bills t-shirts.

at a game i got a "marshawn can hit whoever the f*uck he wants."

and another with oj on it, the back reading "juice."

i like to find t-shirts like that, what is wrong with posting his idea on here? it wouldnt be in competition with you, as you dont have a shirt similar to his.

actually, it is pretty cool to get crazy bills t-shirts.

at a game i got a "marshawn can hit whoever the f*uck he wants."

and another with oj on it, the back reading "juice."

i like to find t-shirts like that, what is wrong with posting his idea on here? it wouldnt be in competition with you, as you dont have a shirt similar to his.

I got that same shirt from the monday night game.....but lost it the same night : (

Also that is a rough copy of the shirt

make a shirt, fine. but dont try to make a profit. give one to your sister or something.

i mean, even the graffic is lame. hes behind bars. marshawn isnt locked up, he just cant be on the sidelines for three weeks. this aint no O.J.

make a shirt, fine. but dont try to make a profit. give one to your sister or something.

i mean, even the graffic is lame. hes behind bars. marshawn isnt locked up, he just cant be on the sidelines for three weeks. this aint no O.J.

I won't be making a huge profit as some of the money will be going to http://www.ballburglar.com/index2.html

can't please everyone

and the rest to a cheese burger. still lame.

The guy made a friggin shirt that he thought would be funny. Pull the stick out of your ass and get over yourself.

He's even offering to give the proceeds to charity and you mock that too, what the did hell do to you? If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that.

its hillllllarious our starting HB is out, lets all make shirts! mines gonna say "am i still getting paid for this?"

1. No one thinks it's "hilarious" that Marshawn is out.

2. One person made One shirt, why all the over exaggeration?

3. Even if he did make money off of the shirt, why the hell does that bother you? Hell, he didn't even link to the page where you can buy it, just to a picture of the damn thing.

The TBD shirts are sold to help with the costs of running the board. If you want to give Scott all your profit from those shirts, he may be open to letting you sell them here.

Maybe it should be part of another TBD shirt?......benefiting the board for people who don't get to the tailgate maybe? hmmmmmmmmm a little something for the reader.....

Since its my thread, I own all said rights to the phrase "Free Marshawn" from here; forthwith....

With these rights; I shall receive 1 sample of any tshirts made in the future.

Let it be known.

I'd say that's a little bit gruff for a newbie. I take it you are very familiar with the policies in this forum?

wow, thats a good lookin tee you got there.

not.

if you take any money for that, well, thats just lame. get a job.

and the rest to a cheese burger. still lame.

got an MJ tee to boot? 2 for 1?

its hillllllarious our starting HB is out, lets all make shirts! mines gonna say "am i still getting paid for this?"

wow..what's with the negativity man...I think just one post on how you felt would have been sufficient...all your doing is making yourself look lame...

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW IT!! JACKASS!!! :thumbsup:

LOL... :lol:

oh com'on...you know I was only joking..LOL