Toledo or Northern Ill?

Garranimal

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

A lot of points tonight. If Toledo can hang onto the ball I think they can win outright. They gave that game to Miami OH last week.

toledo is getting 7.  Anyone have any insight?

110032[/snapback]

DAMMIT. I wish I would have seen this post. I went to Ball State in the MAC. I ALWAYS bet the MAC. It's the easiest conference to make a ton of money on.

Tonight was a lock. I took Toledo in a parlay at plus 6.5 and the under. I also took them straight at plus 6.5. And I took them in a tease at plus 13.5 and the under while teasing that number up to 68.

Made a cool $225.

The MAC teams that are almost guaranteed locks to cover every week are Miami, Bowling Green, Northern, and Toledo. Marshall is a little bit down, so watch out for them. But the other four teams are locks when they play the MAC's bottom feeders.

A tough bet will now be Bowling Green at Toledo for the MAC west Championship. SHould be a great game. Can't wait to see the line!

Wish I coulda shared my insight earlier. I LOVE playing the MAC.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

The MAC is a nice conference. The games are usually wide open and they have some good players. They are obviously not up there with the big boys but they are entertaining.

I'm looking forward to the BG/Toledo game. Thats in two weeks I believe.{Toledo has a bye}. I think Toledo will be about a 4-5 pt favorite.

CentralVaBills, come around in two weeks and we can discuss this game. Congrats on your big win last night.