Jacobs/Delaware North - full page add

Still stand by my sources that the Bills will be sold to the Jacobs family and the deal is already in place.

Thought it was interesting that the only corporation in the Buffalo News taking a full page ad honoring Ralph was the Jacob's Family and Delaware North.

ill believe that the day jacobs isn;t the owner of the bruins. id love to hear how you plan on him owning the team when NFL laws clearly states he cannot be a majority shareholder while owning another professional frnachise.

Here is a link is someone can open and paste would be appreciated; for some reason I can't open it up.

Thanks

www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19003

It is a thread on a message board. Here's the first post:

One Helluva Tip

ANYONE EAT AT THIS RESTAURANT ON KENMORE AVE.????...............AND USE A CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR YOUR MEAL?

Buffalo, NY Reply »

|

Yes there's a lot of people who steal iin Buffalo. Even one of our leading restaurant owners just pleaded guilty to stealing $45,000 from customer credit cards at anohter restaurant he owned in another state:

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/apps/pbcs.dl...

'Indigo co-owner pleads guilty to credit card fraud By ZACHARY FRANZ Tribune Staff Writer

A former co-owner of the now-defunct Indigo Lounge admitted Thursday in federal court to stealing thousands of dollars from restaurant patrons.

Kevin O'Connell, 33, flew to Great Falls from Buffalo, N.Y., where he lives, to appear on a felony charge of credit card fraud. He pleaded guilty to the charge, acknowledging that he made $44,209 in unauthorized charges to the credit card accounts of several customers. He said he saved receipts from credit card purchases made in the restaurant, and later used the card numbers on the receipts to make additional charges.

"They were done by me and solely by me, and I take full responsibility," O'Connell told U.S. Magistrate Judge Keith Strong Thursday.

O'Connell said he made the unauthorized charges to pay costs for the struggling restaurant.

"It got to this point because of financial irresponsibility, as well as financial instability," he said.

O'Connell also appeared in state district court in Cascade County on Thursday morning, where he was arraigned on a felony charge of issuing bad checks. In that case, O'Connell pleaded not guilty to writing six bad checks worth $7,672.

It is a thread on a message board. Here's the first post:

Thanks these Oconnells seem to make the news on a regular basis.

Not sure which is worse getting hit in the head with a hammer, or stealing $45,000 from your restaurant customers.

What Buffalo restaurants do they own; if I go there I will pay cash only.

Would love to get more info on the Jacobs assault now that I remembered it I am interested.

Sorry to the Jacobs AND the Oconnells for my prurient interest...

ill believe that the day jacobs isn;t the owner of the bruins. id love to hear how you plan on him owning the team when NFL laws clearly states he cannot be a majority shareholder while owning another professional frnachise.

Is Jeremy Jacobs the ONLY family member in the Jacob's family?

That family has money - and it's just not with Jeremy.

Is Jeremy Jacobs the ONLY family member in the Jacob's family?

That family has money - and it's just not with Jeremy.

I think he is the one interestred in sports franchises though.

The brother and family moved to NYC after the hammer incident close to 30 years ago.