Joel Segal! Misfit agent!

jason268152

Haven't you kept up? He is too busy doing his rotation in the Hospital to study grammar. :lol:

If you want, you can come over and check my text messages for grammatical errors. I will pay you a quarter an hour. You could use the money towards your next hooker.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want, you can come over and check my text messages for grammatical errors. I will pay you a quarter an hour. You could use the money towards your next hooker.

A quarter an hour is all you will ever be able to afford.........................you will never graduate from med school.

Haha!!! Please get a Job! I am tired of paying for YOUR(HAHA) Unemployment check!

If you want you can check my text messages for grammatical errors. I'll pay you 50 cents an hour.

If you are a medical student, you are not paying taxes.

What med school do you attend?

I attend U.B. . If you want I will extend the same offer to you? I know you use hookers.

Wow.

For the sake of this profession, I'm going to assume that there is no way an immature, borderline illiterate individual such as you could ever be admitted to a US medical school.

Nice try son.

Wow.

For the sake of this profession, I'm going to assume that there is no way an immature, borderline illiterate individual such as you could ever be admitted to a US medical school.

Nice try son.

I'm Immature? You and your buddies are the ones going around starting crap with everyone.