Ellison is keeping his job

If I had to assign each a number based upon their effort, performance and demeanor from 0-100, bowen was about a 50, harris a 65 and Ellison a 95.

If this is true why isn't the coaching staff tearing these guys a freaking new one? Seriously. It bothers me that players are actually getting away with half-hearted efforts. Oh that's right! Dick "The Weasel" Jauron cares more about hurting a players' feelings than fielding a tough hard-nosed football team.

If this is true why isn't the coaching staff tearing these guys a freaking new one?

Maybe they are. They won't do it in front of fans at an open camp, though.

Maybe they are. They won't do it in front of fans at an open camp, though.

Dick doesn't want to hurt their feelings :thumbdown:

nothing like a little public accountability to light a fire under a slacker

but all is good in Dick's fantasy camp

I am certainly impressed.

He is competing with a 5th round pick from last year who blew out his knee and this year's 5th round pick who played SS in college and has to learn a new position.

both of which are also too small, slow and weak to be effective NFL LBs.

maybe the Bills will give up fewer than 126 rushing yards/ game with these beasts on the field. :thumbdown:

mediocre competition for a mediocre player

A week into camp I would expect that a 3rd year player with 30 starts would be ahead of a rookie and a 2nd year player mentally. Talk to me again after the third pre-season game when Harris and Bowen are more up to speed. Once they can stop thinking about what they are doing and just do it the differences will become clear.