D. Bell

You don't need to be an athletic freak to succeed at LT. Look at Mike Gandy of the Cardinals, or even what's-his-name from the Steelers.

Mike Gandy? Never heard of him. But if he is good enough to play LT in the Super Bowl then I am interested. Russ, can you make a few calls so we can see what he would look like in a Bills jersey? :flirt:

I am hopeful for Bell as well, as I am worried that Walker's reach might not overcome his lack of lateral quickness. But based on what I have been hearing out of all the broken record national outlets, I would like to take the OVER on the Bills line, and I think at the end people will say "You know, it was a big gamble, but in the end they were pretty solid". Not talking about Walker bringing his family to Hawaii or Wood winning offensive ROY, but I think this group can be good. I also think that the no huddle will keep the speed rushers on Walker's side a little off their normal pace and his reach will come in handy more than it would otherwise. And I'm a big Brad Butler fan and think he will be fine there. And technique matters a little less at guard where I think our two rookies can likely be solid very early on.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Gandy? Never heard of him. But if he is good enough to play LT in the Super Bowl then I am interested. Russ, can you make a few calls so we can see what he would look like in a Bills jersey? :flirt:

I am hopeful for Bell as well, as I am worried that Walker's reach might not overcome his lack of lateral quickness. But based on what I have been hearing out of all the broken record national outlets, I would like to take the OVER on the Bills line, and I think at the end people will say "You know, it was a big gamble, but in the end they were pretty solid". Not talking about Walker bringing his family to Hawaii or Wood winning offensive ROY, but I think this group can be good. I also think that the no huddle will keep the speed rushers on Walker's side a little off their normal pace and his reach will come in handy more than it would otherwise. And I'm a big Brad Butler fan and think he will be fine there. And technique matters a little less at guard where I think our two rookies can likely be solid very early on.

I've said this before and I truly believe that Owens and Evans will make it difficult for teams to blitz. If TE can make quick reads and get the ball out quickly he'll burn them. I think they're going to have two on Evans or Owens and pull the LB's back into coverage.