Bills mainpage issue

This is probably an OT thread so feel free to move it, but has anyone else been having trouble with the flash on the main page of the Bills site? Mine just shows a stuck loading symbol, but everywhere else on the page the flash works fine. Its been this way for a while for me.

This is probably an OT thread so feel free to move it, but has anyone else been having trouble with the flash on the main page of the Bills site? Mine just shows a stuck loading symbol, but everywhere else on the page the flash works fine. Its been this way for a while for me.

I had trouble with Firefox, but reloading the page seemed to work most of the time

I've been getting the same thing for a few weeks now (Topgear.com as well).

Yet on other sites that use flash, I have no problem at all.

BTW I'm using Firefox.

Yes, I have the same issue.

Working fine with firefox. :wallbash:

I'm using Firefox.

What is Google Chrome?

What is Google Chrome?

Google Chrome: a new web browser for Windows

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.

I switched when I had all those problems with Firefox a few weeks ago and did not want to wipe and reload my computer yet. It does not have all the features of IE or FF, but as a basic web browser, it rocks.

test, wvu - trying to work out a problem..

I had the same problem with Firefox - it turns out ad block plus sometimes blocks out sites java wise. If you add the Bills page (and any other page that is giving you issues) you should be fine!

Excellent, that did the trick for BB.com. I tried that with CNN.com videos and it didn't help. I still can't get them to load. :rolleyes:

Google Chrome: a new web browser for Windows

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.

I switched when I had all those problems with Firefox a few weeks ago and did not want to wipe and reload my computer yet. It does not have all the features of IE or FF, but as a basic web browser, it rocks.

But google goes to lengths to grab as much personal information, web queries as they can, to market and sell. They are the ultimate in data mining. I would think that their Chrome browser would have been produced with such as job #1 for them.

No?

Not loading in Firefox for me. (And I have allowed it full access with NoScript.)

Working in IE and Google Chrome.

As Jack notes, Chrome rocks (except for some video playing issues...mostly problems with fulll screen playing). But Chrome is not nearly secure enough yet, to use as an everyday browser, IMO. When NoScript, AdBlock Plus, WOT, and some other addons are compatible, I will consider using it as my regular browser. It also lacks many easy configuration options.

EDIT: Yes disabling AdBlock Plus on the homepage does the trick. Thanks. That's new, though. It always worked in the past with AdBlock in place.

Not loading in Firefox for me. (And I have allowed it full access with NoScript.)

Working in IE and Google Chrome.

As Jack notes, Chrome rocks (except for some video playing issues...mostly problems with fulll screen playing). But Chrome is not nearly secure enough yet, to use as an everyday browser, IMO. When NoScript, AdBlock Plus, WOT, and some other addons are compatible, I will consider using it as my regular browser. It also lacks many easy configuration options.

EDIT: Yes disabling AdBlock Plus on the homepage does the trick. Thanks. That's new, though. It always worked in the past with AdBlock in place.

same here dean...I wonder if someone reported that image to adblock by accident?