Breaking news!

MikeInRoch

Best news I've heard all season! 

Maybe the Pats will fire BB and hire Gilbride to be their head coach!  It would be about as boneheaded as that move.

109004[/snapback]

No way! Best news would be if the Dolphins signed whanstat to a 10 year extention

At least that is what ESPN is reporting...

:w00t:

108998[/snapback]

As Wanny did with Chicago, he did win with other coach's players. But as his time wore on, those guys either left or got old. His guys could never replace them. Slowly but surely his teams got progressively worse.

It is a sad day. Wanny's slowly guided Miami all the way to the basement. It is a shame he won't stay to keep them there. If Spurrier is the guy, hopefully he is as inept as he was in Washington.

Charlie Weis

109028[/snapback]

I question Weis' contribution to the Pats. He is blessed with players who can execute, a QB with pinpoint accuracy, and some damn lucky calls. Folks here in NE question his play calling, and believe Brady saves his bacon. I'd hire DC Romeo Cromell before I'd hire Weis.

PTR

Yeah, that's exactly what the ESPN commentators said, Talonz.

Word for word. Original thought.

ANYway, I don't think Wanny will get another HC job too soon... I think most people realize that he was just coasting on the team that Jimmy Johnson built, and Wanny had more to do with the implosion of the team than Ricky did. Wanny set that team up for a fall, Ricky was simply the catalyst.