Good Bills Article

A few things. Since Two Bills Drive stopped regularly linking RealFootball365, I've stopped reading it. Last I remember Anthony Bialy was writing the Bills articles and unfortunately he wasn't as good as his predecessor, Connor Byrne.

The byline on this article is anello1960 and I poked around and saw that Bialy hasn't written anything since July 9th. He could be on vacation or perhaps not.

It also seems that they have different people writing the Bills stuff, not one person. I wonder if the site has been completely overhauled.

The article itself probably expresses the main complaint that people have for Jauron, the sense that he lacks competitive intensity. I thought this idea was conveyed pretty well.

Anello1960 is a regular poster on RF365. Bialy hasn't written anything for a while now. I do know that Hugo Guzman (one of the Guzman bros. that run the site) opened the site up to some of the regulars to submit articles. So far the two or three that I have read are far better than anything that Anthony Bialy was producing. hopefully someone may emerge out of all this to become the staff writer fo the Bills on 365. Maybe even restore a link to TBD.

Anello1960 is a regular poster on RF365. Bialy hasn't written anything for a while now. I do know that Hugo Guzman (one of the Guzman bros. that run the site) opened the site up to some of the regulars to submit articles. So far the two or three that I have read are far better than anything that Anthony Bialy was producing. hopefully someone may emerge out of all this to become the staff writer fo the Bills on 365. Maybe even restore a link to TBD.

Thanks for the info. I know this site doesn't really cover the teams formally but it would be nice to have one more good source of Bills opinions and viewpoints. Connor wasn't great but I thought he did a pretty good job considering he (and later Bialy) almost had to write one story a day. That would be tough.

A few things. Since Two Bills Drive stopped regularly linking RealFootball365, I've stopped reading it. Last I remember Anthony Bialy was writing the Bills articles and unfortunately he wasn't as good as his predecessor, Connor Byrne.

The byline on this article is anello1960 and I poked around and saw that Bialy hasn't written anything since July 9th. He could be on vacation or perhaps not.

It also seems that they have different people writing the Bills stuff, not one person. I wonder if the site has been completely overhauled.

The article itself probably expresses the main complaint that people have for Jauron, the sense that he lacks competitive intensity. I thought this idea was conveyed pretty well.

Who stopped this link, RF365 or TBD?

This guy is a douche. I loved this part of the article;

He will likely play the starters for only a series or two. He will caution to guard against injuries. He will play it safe. I like to call this the conservative vs. competitive dichotomy. Can one truly be competitive if their dominating quality is conservatism? Does the word conservative really belong in any descriptive text when discussing the sport of football? HELL NO! Football is war on the field.

Let's see why would Jauron want to play the starters for the first series or two? :unsure: Maybe it's that the backups need a lot of work. Maybe it's because choosing the backups is a little more difficult. Maybe it's because he doesn't want the starters in a position to get hurt?

If Jauron played the starters for a whole quarter and TO or Edwards had a season ending or significant injury a lot of people, maybe him, would be all over Jauron for playing his starters so long in a meaningless game.

There would also be a lot of criticism if the Bills cut a guy from camp who went on to be a star on another team. Giving the backups more time makes that less likely.

The starting offense get's what they need in TC practices. The last preseason game is when they will play a lot more. I don't know of any NFL HC who plays his starters much differently. I highly doubt the Biteans will play their starters for a significant amount of time either. JMO

Have you guys seen this article?

I'm fired up about the dang hal of fame game! that dude is s bills fan. i want to kich jurons but!

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/bills/14150

Steve Johnson has what he is looking for. However, he is still young and not in a starters role. He probably does not speak out much against the team...although he should...check 'em out!

This 1 line is how EVERY BILLS PLAYER should think and feel:

"If one fight, we all start fightin' too, we like a crew. Better yet, call us a Fam', there's no "I" on this team, 'cause we ALL the man..." - Steve Johnson

I use to feel the same way about coaching in general. I use to think you couldn't play not to loose it just wouldn't get you past 8 or 9 wins. What changed my mind was the way the Fins won games last season. They won 11 games simply playing not to turn the ball over and trying not to loose. Now I never thought that being stupidly aggressive was the answer either I thought being smart and having a general aggressive nature to your play calling was the way to win.

While I still feel a smart nature with an underlying aggressive feel is the best way to go about coaching I now know that in the NFL you can get to the playoffs playing not to loose. The Fins totally proved me wrong last season.

HOWEVER I still don't think you can get more than a round deep in the playoffs playing not to loose. While playing not to loose aka conservative is a good way to get into the playoffs it just isn't conducive towards playoff success because the teams you face will eventually put you in a position where you are going to need to take risks or do something you aren't comfortable doing.

I also used to be a regular on 365, but stopped reading the site because of Anthony Bialy. Conner was insightful and I liked most of the articles he put out, even when didn't agree with him. AB didn't seem to have anything insightful or that would consider worth reading. Glad to see that they finally have somebody else providing articles finally, even though don't really agree with it.