Question about season tickets

Hi all,

I bought some tickets to the kid game off of craigslist using paypal. The guy who sold them to me, said he will send them to me as soon as he gets them. I assumed he had the tickets when we agreed on a deal. He stated these were his season tickets. I just want to make sure that the Bills have yet to send out tix to season ticket holders, so I can make sure my transaction is on the up and up.

Thanks, and GO BILLS!

P.S. Of course I found cheaper ones the next day...UGHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi all,

I bought some tickets to the kid game off of craigslist using paypal. The guy who sold them to me, said he will send them to me as soon as he gets them. I assumed he had the tickets when we agreed on a deal. He stated these were his season tickets. I just want to make sure that the Bills have yet to send out tix to season ticket holders, so I can make sure my transaction is on the up and up.

Thanks, and GO BILLS!

The transaction is good. They have not sent out the season tickets.

Hi all,

Thanks, and GO BILLS!

Hi all,

Thanks, and GO BILLS!

I live just outside of Rochester and got my season tickets in the mail last Saturday......