The Optimism for the Bills is back

BB2004

Yes it is, but if they take a crap on Sunday nite & lose 31-0 there will be no more optimism this year.

108370[/snapback]

tough game doubt that they'll get drubbed..........we'd watch anyway and some competitiveness makes it all the more fun..........we're not Bills fans cause we give up easily

tough game doubt that they'll get drubbed..........we'd watch anyway and some competitiveness makes it all the more fun..........we're not Bills fans cause we give up easily

108396[/snapback]

I have to live here in Boston, and no matter how bad it's gotten, I've still been up-beat on Fridays, especially when they're going to play the Pats. Now, Monday's haven't been too swell for me....but you have to take the good with the bad. This is starting to turn around. I have no doubt that this coming Monday will be a very good one.

And that is great to see.  There is a lot of hope for this team, and a lot of potential.  After the first five weeks looked to be a repeat of the past couple of years, things have started to rally.

108364[/snapback]

Well...it certainly is nice to be able to use the word optimism in a Post at the very least...

My optimism for this Season is guarded at best...The Jets win helped quite a bit, but it remains to be seen exactly how much the Bills have been weather-aided in these last 3 Home victories...A decent showing at NE will go a LONG way in proving this Team has officially turned the corner...

That being said my optimism for 2005 is sky high...With a successful Off Season of addressing Needs, I think this could be a very good Team in time...When you look at a core that includes JP, Willis, Moulds, Lee Evans, and TKO, I like the possibilities... B)

Should someone remind Drew that this could quite possibly be his last game against the Pats in his career? If he's with another team next season, especially in the NFC, the span could be as long as 8 years before meeting NE again, and he's probably only got 1-2 years left as a starter.

...that was one of the better games the Bills have played in a long time. But they have to build on it. Especially after the hole they've dug. Can they get to level? Some real toughies on the way in the second half, starting Sunday in Foxhole where the Bills have long had problems.