SHOUT song should be removed and replaced with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqcm6ANZwwE

And this should also play on the big screen

Can you picture the stadium after a Touchdown?

:oops:

:oops:

We really didn't need to see you in a bathrobe

:lol:

I hope this is like the Star Wars kid who was put on Youtube! without his knowledge. If this kid did it himself then he desperately needs help. More than Deano or Deerball even.

Uh, first off, why does this clown have to put the Bills in the title? It seemingly has NOTHING to do with our favorite team.

Second, why would a 12-year-old want a video of himself dancing and talking like that on YouTube? Some one needs to show his mother.

Uh, first off, why does this clown have to put the Bills in the title? It seemingly has NOTHING to do with our favorite team.

Second, why would a 12-year-old want a video of himself dancing and talking like that on YouTube? Some one needs to show his mother.

buffalo bill is a character from the movie, silence of the lambs. its 'his' dance, hence, "buffalo bill's dance".

We really do need a need song cuz the fu(kin shout song has been well overdue and is the gayist piece of schit I have ever heard.

Suggestion for songs???

You don't like "gay schit" yet you post THAT? :rolleyes:

lol thats not gay that song fu(kin rocks :rolleyes:

So u like hearing "The Bills make me wanna shout pick me heels up and shout" three times every sunday??? (hopefully)

I'd like to hear it 10 times every Sunday.

So u like hearing "The Bills make me wanna shout pick me heels up and shout" three times every sunday??? (hopefully)

It's tradition

Of course I'd like to hear that song and sing to it - 10x a week if I could

Anyone who doesn't like shout isn't a Bills fan

It's über gay! So is saying "it rocks!" Might as well add, "dude" to it, and then down a Schlitz Gay.

While I am also a little sick of "Shout", I'd rather hear it 100 times, this season, than that posing queero substitute for actual music.