A heartfelt thanks

Doza

Actually, col_forbin, our recent Sunday nights have been something to forget about. Maybe that's why you don't recall Week 3 at Miami and Week 8 at KC last season. Hopefully, we can force the worm to turn this time around. I have a feeling that we may be catching the banged up Pats at the right time.

Hollywodd Donahoe is right. Our MO this year is to struggle when we are behind and to take over when we lead (aside from the last-minute implodes against the Jags and Jets). If we can get ahead early, that means putting the ball in WM's hands, and forcing the Pats into more obvious situations.

Guest Ben Roethlisberger 4 ever

You Patsie fans don't even deserve to be on the same planet as my mighty Steelers.

Go back home to your ugly wives and your ugly kids and John Kerry.

If the Pats get an early lead, it's over.

If the Bills can keep it close or grab the lead early on, they've got a chance.

At least that's my take.

108313[/snapback]

First time I have probably EVER agreed with Hollywood....but I think he is right....we have to stay within striking distance so we can continue to run the ball.......

I think that Drew is going to be the big key. He has to keep his emotions in check and not try to go fight for the starters' job in Super Bowl 36 all over again. Handoffs, play action, short and deep outs, quick decisions when he is under fire.

The Pats have a makeshift secondary and will try to blitz Drew knowing his arm is good enough to do damage if he has time. The corners are going to have to play off the ball somewhat. There will be guys open - can he find them? Can he avoid forcing the ball under the gun?

I think that the lack of a playmaking tight end hurts the Bills more than usual this week because Harrison and the other safeties have to play conservatively with these newbies at corner. The Rams' longest play Sunday resulted from this, and I'm sure one or two opportunities might crop up this Sunday as well.

The big key to this game will be holding the Patriots' short-to-intermediate passing attack in check. Dillon doesn't scare me, but Brady does. The Patriots' D is good, but if you avoid making a mistake and don't get intimidated you can move the ball. The key will be shutting down guys with annoying names like Branch and Givens.

The Bills CANT put the game in Bledsoe's hands. If they need to play catch-up and force Drew to pass in order to do so, the Bills will lose badly. If, however, the Bills can take a lead or keep it within a TD into the 4th QTR, I really like the Bills chances to win in New England.

Three things:

1. I just traded Tom Brady in my FF league - it never felt good to have him on my team. My ulcer went away, too, so that is a plus.

2. When Brady was pressured last week (in first half) he looked like RJ, except he was yelling at his teammates. That was nice. Can we pressure him, too?? That would be nice.

3. Run, Run, Run Willis. Bledsoe stinks up the place against his old team. Is there any reason to beleive that this time he will actually take revenge against his team? I don't think he has it in him. Limit throws and hopefully that limits ints. Bledsoe loves to throw it in the chests of NE LBs. What is that??