Who is better Terrell Owens or Randy Moss?

Its a good question Moss when he was with the Vikings and with the Pats* in 2007 he was the best Wide Receiver since Jerry Rice Yet TO was awesome in San Francisco and The Eagles and was still a top Wide out with the Cowboys. Yet they each have their warts TO destroyed 3 QB's and locker rooms. Moss quite on a team in Oakland.

TO played clutch on a broken leg and Moss played So-So in the Super Bowl. Yet Moss has better numbers. Yet Moss had Chris Carter for his early years in Minnesota and Wes Welker in New England. TO had Jerry Rice but only for 1 year and didn't really ever have a big time receiver next to him most of his playing days.

So maybe TO's numbers would have been better if he had some better wide outs next to him. Yet Moss had years in Minnesota with no real number 2 wide receiver and he was still awesome.

I would say Moss but not by much.

Saw this debate on NFL net a few months ago then it showed up on the Patriots board.

T.O. won on NFL.net yet he lost on the Patriots board, go figure! :unsure:

So, who is the better receiver entering the 2009-2010 season?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbbaDcyR0-4

Depends who has Bill Belichick as coach and Tom Brady as QB...

Moss is the more talented wideout. TO has had a better and more complete career. I get the sense that Moss isn't 100% committed to the game of football, as evidenced by the lax effort he gave while he was a Raider.

I equate Moss to Vince Carter. Could've been the best of his generation, but just didn't have the correct attitude.

Still compare their playing days in Minnesota and San Francisco/Philadelphia. Its been a debate for almost a decade.

It's a futile debate. Way too many variables, most of which are unknown.

Kind of like who was the better general Julius Caesar or David Petraeus?

Moss is the more talented wideout. TO has had a better and more complete career. I get the sense that Moss isn't 100% committed to the game of football, as evidenced by the lax effort he gave while he was a Raider.

I equate Moss to Vince Carter. Could've been the best of his generation, but just didn't have the correct attitude.

You're a big attitude expert, aren't you?

How would you rate your own attitude?

You've got to give it to T.O.; he's been consistent his entire career, regardless of the QB, or the situation. He played hurt - was it that championship game?, and still put up monster numbers. Moss had Brady and a pass machine offense in 2007, all the benefits of the N.E. team. I'd have to say, the statistics back up Owens.

Still Moss has had a career revival in New England 34 TD's in two seasons and he is only 32 so he can still put in a few more great seasons. TO has only 1-2 maybe 3 years left in the tank at a high level. Moss could have 4-6 years left in a good situation. So Moss could still write a few more chapters to the book while TO is lucky if he could add just one more chapter.

It's a futile debate. Way too many variables, most of which are unknown.

Kind of like who was the better general Julius Caesar or David Petraeus?

Seems pretty simple to me, who would you rather have on your roster for 2009?

By the way, who do you like better......

General Julius Caesar or David Petraeus?

Caeser had a big mouth and was a pain in the a** in the locker room :unsure:

Daivid Petraeus thought he was great and told everyone who would listen that he was the best of all time!

I'm no attitude "expert", but can you explain one of the best WRs in NFL history having a 500 yard/3 TD season with ANY team?

And my attitude's fine, how about you?

Maybe I'm the Thales of Miletus of Bills football. I hope so...

Who is better, Michael Jordan or Babe Ruth?

I'd rather have Tom Brady rather than Moss or Owens.

Actually, I'd rather have any of Tom Brady's girlfriends.

Jordan and I think you mention Tom Brady a little too much in your posts :unsure:.

Jordan 6 titles in an era of free agency yeah greater than a guy who didn't play against the best competition (Ruth never played in an integrated league)