TO Show Episode 1 Available Online

Guest dog14787
Im gonna be hooked on that show no matter how little they talk about the Bills.Its a good inside look at a real life diva WR.

I agree, TO is a unique and exciting individual. (very likable in my opinion)

The Buffalo Bills have one year to convince TO that Buffalo is were he needs to finish his career in a place he will be understood, loved and appreciated.

Its a win win situation. :lol:

I guarantee you Jerry Jones is second guessing himself right about now. ( I dislike Jerry Jones even more after treating TO so horribly and I wish we played the Cowpokes this season )

I also thank him for it because for now TO is ours.

I agree, TO is a unique and exciting individual. (very likable in my opinion)

The Buffalo Bills have one year to convince TO that Buffalo is were he needs to finish his career in a place he will be understood, loved and appreciated.

Its a win win situation. :lol:

I guarantee you Jerry Jones is second guessing himself right about now. ( I dislike Jerry Jones even more after treating TO so horribly and I wish we played the Cowpokes this season )

I also thank him for it because for now TO is ours.

Wow! T.O. seems like a great guy

Can't wait to meet him!

What on earth is going to keep this man entertained in Buffalo??? Might make for good TV, but T.O. in Buffalo is akin to putting most of us in Antarctica....

I will admit the Buffalo area is not SF, Philly or Dallas, but Buffalo is not Green Bay, Jacksonville or Indy either. Toronto is right down the road and Western NY offers everything anyone would need besides the nightclubs. He'll be fine in WNY if he utilizes the entire area.

I will admit the Buffalo area is not SF, Philly or Dallas, but Buffalo is not Green Bay, Jacksonville or Indy either. Toronto is right down the road and Western NY offers everything anyone would need besides the nightclubs. He'll be fine in WNY if he utilizes the entire area.

What I saw last night on the videos was a pure bread unadulterated MACK DADDY. He will suffer in WNY...though on the flip side, he loves the attention and celebrity status and in Buffalo - he will be the biggest fish the town has perhaps ever seen....Either way, this will be fun to watch....