Travis Henry gets 3 years in prison

seq004

he got off light

Thats my thought. He'll serve 12-18 months, end up in a halfway house for a few months and be done serving in less than 2 years. COuld have been much worse. Hopefully, its a wake-up for him.

A FED drug charge and he get ONLY 3 years???

That's a joke with the amount of Coke he had.

If it was you or me we be under the jail for at least 7 years maybe more

Just dont understand the court system what so ever

He was involved in the finance part I think not actually handing drugs off from one guy to another.

Sad, stupid guy. Breeder, for certain.

but 3 years seems ok to me.

He was involved in the finance part I think not actually handing drugs off from one guy to another.

Sad, stupid guy. Breeder, for certain.

but 3 years seems ok to me.

Not me. The 'finance' guys are a lot more culpable in drug deals than the low level punk they get to make the drop. This sentence is a miscarriage of justice. I don't give a rat's ass what he did for a living before he turned into a professional criminal. He's a scumbag that should have gotten 10+ years.

Not me. The 'finance' guys are a lot more culpable in drug deals than the low level punk they get to make the drop. This sentence is a miscarriage of justice. I don't give a rat's ass what he did for a living before he turned into a professional criminal. He's a scumbag that should have gotten 10+ years.

I have never been such an advoicate of huge sentances for drug offences. Although coke is a lot worse than weed, true, no comparison.

But drugs are ALWAYS taken by volunteers, and are in demand.

Just think prisons should be less full of drug offenders and more with thieves and murderers, or, better, have some empty cells.