Your Favorite Cheesy Movie

angrygnome

Would Better Off Dead qualify as cheesy? It's certainly hilarious and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Better off Dead is a bunch of humorous skits loosely woven with a plot. Great movie!

For explaining that to you...I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!

For explaining that to you...I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!

My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!

I'm thinking that "Cheesy" should be defined as a trying to be a certain type of movie, and while failing at that, ends up bringing a whole other level of awesomeness.

I'll go with "Showgirls". When Elizabeth Berkley pulls out the switchblade on the pickup truck driver, I start giggling. Think that scene was done in one take?

Scarface is a glorified B picture.

I can't believe you said that. Scarface is awesome!

Eraserhead

Fantastic choice! :rolleyes:

I'm thinking that "Cheesy" should be defined as a trying to be a certain type of movie, and while failing at that, ends up bringing a whole other level of awesomeness.

I'll go with "Showgirls". When Elizabeth Berkley pulls out the switchblade on the pickup truck driver, I start giggling. Think that scene was done in one take?

That movie was so poorly acted that I think Elizabeth Berkely's acting coach was a plank of wood. Just sayin.

Eraserhead

Budget constraints don't necessarily make a movie cheesy; especially this one.

Obviously, you do not watch cinema, and it shows. Go enjoy another thought provoking spiderman, transformers, or better yet, the lord of the rings crap.

:rolleyes::lol:

I can't believe you said that. Scarface is awesome!

Fantastic choice! :thumbsup:

That movie was so poorly acted that I think Elizabeth Berkely's acting coach was a plank of wood. Just sayin.

Off topic, but since you mentioned planks, I heard one of the Top Gear show trio refer to actress Keira Knightly as an "ironing board with a face".

Apt description, I'd say. :P