who was worse

Who was worse JP or Todd Blackledge?

JP was worse because he played for us. I loved Blackledge - he screwed up the cardinals or was it the chiefs (??) for years.

From what I understand though, JP is a far more outstanding citizen so if you take into account they both played below expectations, I like JP better.

Blackledge is always going to get the notoriety since the Chiefs picked him with Kelly and Marino still on the board. That and Blackledge was actually a well known college QB that people thought would be great. Most football fans never heard of JP Losman before the day the Bills drafted him.

One question would be who was a bigger bust?

Well, Blackledge was drafted 7th overall and spent 6 undistinguished seasons in the NFL.

Losman was drafted 22nd overall and has been in the NFL for 5 seasons.

don't forget the Bills also had to use a 2nd and 5th for the privilege of drafting JP.

it seems most of the trade ups by the Bills ended up being reaches on players who never produced as hyped.

don't forget the Bills also had to use a 2nd and 5th for the privilege of drafting JP.

it seems most of the trade ups by the Bills ended up being reaches on players who never produced as hyped.

Who are our trade-up targets in the past decade? Posluszny, Losman, McCargo, Denney - anyone else?

Who are our trade-up targets in the past decade? Posluszny, Losman, McCargo, Denney - anyone else?

I don't know if it was your intention silvermike but IMO you just made Spartacus' argument for him.