Larry Felser seems to forgot a lot on OL

http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/columns...ory/724105.html

The football team, after virtually ignoring its offensive line for most of the last decade, drafted a couple of offensive lineman known for their toughness, the sort of thing which pushes the ball over the goal line when it has been moved deep into the opposing red zone.

While he might not like the approach the Bills approach but the Bills believed in investing on young players on defense and veterans on OL and spent a lot of money on it. Butler had been a well reviewed tackle for Virginia and served in another position because they signed Walker, a well paid veteran, and they tried to use the best players they had. The article would have included qualifier rather than acting like a drunk douche bag from New York City exaggerating to try to make his point for umpteenth time.

The football team, after virtually ignoring its offensive line for most of the last decade, drafted a couple of offensive lineman known for their toughness, the sort of thing which pushes the ball over the goal line when it has been moved deep into the opposing red zone.

While he might not like the approach the Bills approach but the Bills believed in investing on young players on defense and veterans on OL and spent a lot of money on it. Butler had been a well reviewed tackle for Virginia and served in another position because they signed Walker, a well paid veteran, and they tried to use the best players they had. The article would have included qualifier rather than acting like a drunk douche bag from New York City exaggerating to try to make his point for umpteenth time.

Hi, Gary the Retard look-alike:

Gary the Retard

Glenn the Retard in the red hat

The thing is, this post shoud be removed, your signature should be deleted, and your miserable ass should be warned against starting threads containing personal insults. But since we are going there, check this out.....you are a coward and a punk. You are the most boring, miserable poster on this board. I will be up in Buffalo this year. If you were a man, you would find me (same spot every year) and tell me these things in person. PM me for the date.

Since you are too much of a psusy to do this, allow me to suggest either intensive therapy, or suicide. There must be a bridge near the kennel in which you reside. Jump, you demented, distorted punk! :flirt:

Gary the Retard

The thing is, this post shoud be removed, your signature should be deleted, and your miserable ass should be warned against starting threads containing personal insults. But since we are going there, check this out.....you are a coward and a punk. You are the most boring, miserable poster on this board. I will be up in Buffalo this year. If you were a man, you would find me (same spot every year) and tell me these things in person. PM me for the date.

Since you are too much of a psusy to do this, allow me to suggest either intensive therapy, or suicide. There must be a bridge near the kennel in which you reside. Jump, you demented, distorted punk! :flirt:

WOW!

Hey Gary, bring # 96 with you....

Gary the Retard

Since you are too much of a psusy to do this, allow me to suggest either intensive therapy, or suicide. There must be a bridge near the kennel in which you reside. Jump, you demented, distorted punk! :lol:

:flirt:

Please PM me if this actually may take place, I would buy a ticket to watch you kick this douchebag's ass in! :lol:

...The article would have included qualifier rather than acting like a drunk douche bag from New York City exaggerating to try to make his point for umpteenth time.

What kind of ignorant disgusting thing is that to say about one of the most respected retired sports writers in the entire country? Larry Felser was the Sports Editor of the News for many years, covered the Bills from day one in 1960, was a Hall of Fame voter for many years and has forgotten more about sports then you have ever known during his 50 plus years in the business.

And oh by the way. In the past 10 years, before this past draft of 2009, the Bills drafted exactly one OL in the first three rounds of the draft: Big stiff Mike Williams. Now that is about as obvious example of ignoring your offensive line as I have ever seen written.