Bills Loaded at WR...

Is it still possible the Bills could trade a WR?

With T.O., Evans, Reed, Parish, Johnson, Jenkins, Hardy currently on the roster with TE Nelson playing more like a WR then a TE could the Bills trade one or more away for future draft picks or a player? It would not shock me if it happened.

Even Jackson could be used as a WR with his skill sets being on the field at the same time with Lynch.

The question is, who would the Bills let go in a trade somewhere in the near future? What what would they expect back in return for a Win/Win situation?

With T.O., Evans, Reed, Parish, Johnson, Jenkins, Hardy currently on the roster with TE Nelson playing more like a WR then a TE could the Bills trade one or more away for future draft picks or a player? It would not shock me if it happened.

Even Jackson could be used as a WR with his skill sets being on the field at the same time with Lynch.

The question is, who would the Bills let go in a trade somewhere in the near future? What what would they expect back in return for a Win/Win situation?

Good question, however, I don't think we will get a lot in return for the WR's at the bottom of our depth chart. maybe Hardy could give a good return.

Good question, however, I don't think we will get a lot in return for the WR's at the bottom of our dept. maybe Hardy could give a good return.

What are we going to get for an unproven rookie with a knee injury?

What are we going to get for an unproven rookie with a knee injury?

A top pick at WR that was graded highly by other teams last season still has value on the trade market. outside of TO or Lee who else has trade value?

A top pick at WR that was graded highly by other teams last season still has value on the trade market. outside of TO or Lee who else has trade value?

Reed has some value, he has become a dependable receiver on 3rd down, just not a #1/#2 kind of guy

Parrish has value too as one of the leagues best punt returners

And if you talk to fans around here, I think Johnson could get the Bills a retrun of multiple first and have a bidding war.

The problem the Bills are in now is that TO is here for only 1 year, so if you deal away one of those WR's, next year one of the ones thats left better be able to step in and be a good #2 or they are back to looking for another WR

Truthfully, none of them really do. More than likely all you are going to get for any WR not named TO or Lee Evans is a second day pick probably in the 4-7 range.

an injured second year player that will most likely start the year on the PUP list and might even end up on injured reserve coming off a rookie season where he didnt do anything to improve his value has very little if any trade value right now

Guest dog14787

Anyone with trade value we need to keep in my opinion.

Another poster brought this up and although I would be against the idea, we could probably get a whopper of a trade for Marshawn Lynch.

I'm against it, but for pure trade value Marshawn would be very attractive on the trading block and someone this team would be prepared to play without and not miss a beat in my opinion.

I mean that as a compliment to Fred Jackson and Dominic Rhodes and not as an insult to Marshawn Lynch.

Reed has some value, he has become a dependable receiver on 3rd down, just not a #1/#2 kind of guy

Parrish has value too as one of the leagues best punt returners

And if you talk to fans around here, I think Johnson could get the Bills a retrun of multiple first and have a bidding war.

Yeah last year's 7th round pick with what 20 receptions can def. get us multiple first round picks. get real man.

Why would we trade anyone now and put ourselves in a worse position for next year? If T.O leaves we're right back in the same position as last year before he came.

If he T.O. leaves after this one year, we're right back to "who the hell can produce from the #2 WR spot?" Why would we trade someone now just because T.O. is here for one year? You wait and let them develop and hope someone can step up next season.

Why would we trade anyone now and put ourselves in a worse position for next year? If T.O leaves we're right back in the same position as last year before he came.

If he T.O. leaves after this one year, we're right back to "who the hell can produce from the #2 WR spot?" Why would we trade someone now just because T.O. is here for one year? You wait and let them develop and hope someone can step up next season.

I agree. We need those young guys to develop for us. TO has also been a little injury prone as he gets older.

Another poster brought this up and although I would be against the idea, we could probably get a whopper of a trade for Marshawn Lynch.

I'm against it, but for pure trade value Marshawn would be very attractive on the trading block and someone this team would be prepared to play without and not miss a beat in my opinion.

I mean that as a compliment to Fred Jackson and Dominic Rhodes and not as an insult to Marshawn Lynch.

Lynch is one mistake away from a season long suspension, IMO. This significantly lowers his value in a trade. He is worth more than what we'd get for him at this point. Personally, I think he is an average back who plays like his hair is on fire. This makes him easy to root for. His personality is also humorous and most can get behind that as well.

Guest dog14787
Lynch is one mistake away from a season long suspension, IMO. This significantly lowers his value in a trade. He is worth more than what we'd get for him at this point. Personally, I think he is an average back who plays like his hair is on fire. This makes him easy to root for. His personality is also humorous and most can get behind that as well.

True that, and right on with the description although I wouldn't go telling Tim Graham such nonsense.

but If you do and your assertive enough, maybe he will let you join my club.

be great to have you :flirt:

If Hardy ends up on injured reserve, we can keep keep the six others. (Evans, Owens, Reed, Parish, Johnson, Jenkins). If Hardy is on the roster, we'll need to cut one or even two of those six. I say if the Bills can't get a 5th or higher, let those six battle it out in pre-season and keep the best 5 (plus Hardy).

Lynch has limited trade value

he is one infraction from a long term suspension.

RBs that can't remember the playbook, can't pass block, don't hit the right holes and are constantly in trouble with the law don't generally generate high trade value (except in the eyes of the homers constantly defending him)

Guest dog14787
Lynch has limited trade value

he is one infraction from a long term suspension.

RBs that can't remember the playbook, can't pass block, don't hit the right holes and are constantly in trouble with the law don't generally generate high trade value (except in the eyes of the homers constantly defending him)

Actually, Marshawn Lynch is perceived very highly throughout the league and also by many experienced sports analyst and if you don't believe me check out my exchange with Tim Grahahm recently on Fred Jackson being a better all purpose back then Marshawn Lynch (which was my assessment)

I barely got out of there alive.

Actually, Marshawn Lynch is perceived very highly throughout the league and also by many experienced sports analyst and if you don't believe me check out my exchange with Tim Grahahm recently on Fred Jackson being a better all purpose back then Marshawn Lynch (which was my assessment)

I barely got out of there alive.

Lynch is a thug

Fred is a better playmaker than Lynch-

sports analysts know no more than you do - they just have a platform to spout their nonsense

Good question, however, I don't think we will get a lot in return for the WR's at the bottom of our depth chart. maybe Hardy could give a good return.

just make sure we accidentally lose the game film of him from last year