Its the morning after

Overwhelminly negative posts about who dropped this and who f--ed that up!

Is this the OLD TBD or am I visiting a different board?

107210[/snapback]

OK... Was Jonathan Smith playing on our team or was he a Jet dressed in a Bills UNI.. That my have been the worst performance by a player ever in the NFL....

5 plays... 2 penalties.. jumping in front of a fair catch. Was he trying to get cut?

Feel better??

OK...  Was Jonathan Smith playing on our team or was he a Jet dressed in a Bills UNI..  That my have been the worst performance by a player ever in the NFL....

5 plays...  2 penalties..  jumping in front of a fair catch.  Was he trying to get cut? 

Feel better??

107238[/snapback]

Don't fuggin call him Jonathan! He had "F Smith" on his jersey. Great, we got a guy who wants to be called Fast Freddy Smith on our team. Freddy does sound faster than Jonathan. <_<

I feel a V Coach bulletin later today. The Bills have announced that they have waived Jonathan (Freddy) Smith.

Don't fuggin call him Jonathan!  He had "F Smith" on his jersey.  Great, we got a guy who wants to be called Fast Freddy Smith on our team.  Freddy does sound faster than Jonathan. <_<

I feel a V Coach bulletin later today.  The Bills have announced that they have waived Jonathan (Freddy) Smith.

107301[/snapback]

Fast Freddy was one of the Furry Freak Brothers. Oh wait, that was FAT Freddy, nevermind!

Fat Freddys Cat

Here's my gripe...

When will CBS bench Enberg and Dierdorf? They were horrible again. Too many mental mistakes. Randy Cross should have been put in for Dierdorf at halftime. And now that the trade deadline has passed, we'll have to wait until next week to get a new play-by-play guy.

<_<