NBC losing it.

Just watched NBC nightly news[brian Williams] 8 minutes on Jackson,quicky 1 minute piece on Iran. Is this just the media,or is it really the focus of the American public?

unfortunately the latter (look at who our president is)

Just watched NBC nightly news[brian Williams] 8 minutes on Jackson,quicky 1 minute piece on Iran. Is this just the media,or is it really the focus of the American public?

Iran was SO last week.

My wife insists on turning on the Today show in the morning, so I caught a few minutes of the pedophile worship while waiting for my coffee this morning. They had 3 Matt Lauer on-site "and this was Michael's special molestation room!!" segments in about 15 minutes. Just pathetic.

As to your question, yes I think it's the media. No one is clamoring for all this nonsense, but sadly, millions of people will watch any crap they can find on TV.

My wife insists on turning on the Today show in the morning, so I caught a few minutes of the pedophile worship while waiting for my coffee this morning. They had 3 Matt Lauer on-site "and this was Michael's special molestation room!!" segments in about 15 minutes. Just pathetic.

As to your question, yes I think it's the media. No one is clamoring for all this nonsense, but sadly, millions of people will watch any crap they can find on TV.

You ever look at the "Top 10" viewed stories on CNN.com (other "news" sites have similar)? Scandals and celebrities dominate, while world affairs give a spattered showing, if they are new and exciting.

Media will always give what sells.

Iran was SO last week.

:unsure:

Yeah, but North Korea begining to threaten our shores, U.S. military off the streets in Iraq, Iraq begining negotiations to sell their HUGE chache of oil on a global market through democratic leadership and U.S. military ON THE 'STREETS' in Afghanistan is very much today!

I think I'm more disgusted and disappointed in the media now -serving the weak minded, than any time in the last 5 years.

:censored: