Speaking of garbage plates, the breakfast of champs

Beerball

If you're ever in Kenosha and you don't want to knosh on a knish you should consider Frank's Diner (opened 1926). Their breakfast garbage plate features hashbrowns, green peppers, jalapenos, onions, eggs, cheese, choice of meat all mixed up together just like you would do at home. I doused mine in Frank's hot sauce which was good, but next time I'm going to get it smothered in chili (then I'll add the Frank's). Worth a visit if you're ever in the area.

Best part of the breakfast was the homemade toasted bread, really outstanding!

Kenosha's version of the garbage plate

If you're ever in Kenosha and you don't want to knosh on a knish you should consider Frank's Diner (opened 1926). Their breakfast garbage plate features hashbrowns, green peppers, jalapenos, onions, eggs, cheese, choice of meat all mixed up together just like you would do at home. I doused mine in Frank's hot sauce which was good, but next time I'm going to get it smothered in chili (then I'll add the Frank's). Worth a visit if you're ever in the area.

Low calorie eats no doubt - sounds yummy

Does this come with a roll of toilet paper and a newspaper?