TO apologizes in advance

He missed the biggest one of all: "I want to apololgize right now to the Dallas Cowboys & their fans for forcing them to cut me last season. I know I only produced a lousy 69 Recepetions for 1,052 yards and a paltry 10 TD's. Compared to your new number one receiver, Roy Williams and his amazing 36 receptions for 430 yards and 2 whole TD's, I can certainly understand why you felt you had to get rid of me. Especially since I only averaged 83 receptions for over 1,200 yards and 14 TD's my first two years as a Cowboy, I'm amazed you kept me around for all three seasons. What kind of productions is that? I mean scoring only 38 TD's in three seasons, and catching only 235 passes, why did you ever put up with me at all?"

"Also, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills and their fans. Depsite the fact I am 35 years old, and I am coming off my worst season as a Cowboy, it was only 6 receptions, 35 yards and 7 TD's better then your number one receiver, Lee Evans put up last season. Plus I keep myself in excellent physical condition, and I still have a passion for winning football games. So if I come up there and put up similar numbers from my three season with Dallas, I am sorry if it upsets the Bills organization as much as it did in Dallas."

He missed the biggest one of all: "I want to apololgize right now to the Dallas Cowboys & their fans for forcing them to cut me last season. I know I only produced a lousy 69 Recepetions for 1,052 yards and a paltry 10 TD's. Compared to your new number one receiver, Roy Williams and his amazing 36 receptions for 430 yards and 2 whole TD's, I can certainly understand why you felt you had to get rid of me. Especially since I only averaged 83 receptions for over 1,200 yards and 14 TD's my first two years as a Cowboy, I'm amazed you kept me around for all three seasons. What kind of productions is that? I mean scoring only 38 TD's in three seasons, and catching only 235 passes, why did you ever put up with me at all?"

"Also, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills and their fans. Depsite the fact I am 35 years old, and I am coming off my worst season as a Cowboy, it was only 6 receptions, 35 yards and 7 TD's better then your number one receiver, Lee Evans put up last season. Plus I keep myself in excellent physical condition, and I still have a passion for winning football games. So if I come up there and put up similar numbers from my three season with Dallas, I am sorry if it upsets the Bills organization as much as it did in Dallas."

I like it :rolleyes:

"I'd also like to apologize for the collapse of the Dallas Cowboy's practice facility. Apparently when my ego and I left that building it created a negative pressure differential which caused the structural instability..."

<_<

<_<