We've all heard it

What are you talking about? Crayonz is not making anything up. Marshall has said he wants to be traded & Crayonz is just speculating about a potential trade in a very unCrayonz like serious post.

You had me going right up until the last two words.

I sure hope that reply is sarcasm or you are seriously under the influence of some Woodstock era drugs. Two firsts and Johnson? Someone should chop off your Johnson if you are serious. Don't we have enough players on suspensions and Police Blotters? If he came here, that would mean we have 3 WR's making #1 WR money? Not in Buffalo, wake up.

Nope, completely serious.

By now we have all read that Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver and one of the most likely scenarios is a straight up Evans for Marshall trade.

I for one do not like it. I realize that the Bills have thrown the character issue out the window as off season events like Marshawn, Whitner and McIntyre attest. While I think having a few thugs is to be expected for most teams, I do not think going out and seeking a thug makes any sense. Evans is a pretty stand up guy and a good teammate. Didn't we just sign him to a long term deal? Wouldn't we have to eat the signing bonus?

I understand that Marshall is the better receiver in every aspect of the game but is he really that much better?. He is a little bit better at everything but he is not a lot better at most things. Maybe his ability to run shorter routes matches better with Edwards arm but how much better really? It's not like he runs a lot of screens.

Anyway I hope this trade does not happen.

:wallbash::doh::doh:

By now we have all read that Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver and one of the most likely scenarios is a straight up Evans for Marshall trade.

I for one do not like it. I realize that the Bills have thrown the character issue out the window as off season events like Marshawn, Whitner and McIntyre attest. While I think having a few thugs is to be expected for most teams, I do not think going out and seeking a thug makes any sense. Evans is a pretty stand up guy and a good teammate. Didn't we just sign him to a long term deal? Wouldn't we have to eat the signing bonus?

I understand that Marshall is the better receiver in every aspect of the game but is he really that much better?. He is a little bit better at everything but he is not a lot better at most things. Maybe his ability to run shorter routes matches better with Edwards arm but how much better really? It's not like he runs a lot of screens.

Anyway I hope this trade does not happen.

I would prefer they sign Burress rather than trade a player for Marshall. That would give the Bills the best tutor tandem in the league. Owens could teach Evans and Burress could oversee Hardy's development.

Best thing though is it doesn't cost the team a player.

one of the most likely scenarios is a straight up Evans for Marshall trade.

WTF??? The most likely scenario is that you will not graduate from 6th grade in another week, and instead be declared insane. What a waste of bandwidth.

Guest three3
WTF??? The most likely scenario is that you will not graduate from 6th grade in another week, and instead be declared insane. What a waste of bandwidth.

actually that is all of you that fall for crayonz' never ending bull sh--