Fantasy Nerds

Dont play fantasy football at all. And i would probably have called a lot of you guys nerds back in the day. However we are all brothers now in our support for the Bills.

Any you guys keeping an eye on Matt Ryan? Just got Gonzolaz, already has Roddy White, Jenkens, and Harry Douglass. Line should hold up pretty good.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont play fantasy football at all. And i would probably have called a lot of you guys nerds back in the day. However we are all brothers now in our support for the Bills.

Any you guys keeping an eye on Matt Ryan? Just got Gonzolaz, already has Roddy White, Jenkens, and Harry Douglass. Line should hold up pretty good.

Jocks only think about sports, nerds only think about sex.

Atlanta should be a powerhouse. They have all the pieces in place on Offense. Just don't draft their Defense. Turner is 1st round material, and Matt Ryan and Roddy White will both be taken in the first six rounds, along with Gonzalez. The question with them is keeping those players all happy.

Yeah because you aren't getting any.

How old are you 8? Do me a favor, when you get out of study hall, check the mirror to see if you are finally getting some facial hair. Thanks

Ah i hit a nerve. It was just some witty banter like your little qoute. Sorry to offend. And no i am 9 y/o. Thank You

By your comment, I take it you have not seen the classic Revenge of the Nerds? By the way...that was witty banter? Man, you must have some killer sense of humor!

Atlanta should be a powerhouse. They have all the pieces in place on Offense. Just don't draft their Defense. Turner is 1st round material, and Matt Ryan and Roddy White will both be taken in the first six rounds, along with Gonzalez. The question with them is keeping those players all happy.

I think Ryan should have another great season. Honestly Roddy White is a true number one guy. He finally had a real qb throwing to him and he flourished. Harry Douglas is a faster version of Wess Welker. Turner is a beast and Norwood is a great 3rd down/change of pace back. Only thing Ryan was missing was a legitimate pass catching TE. Dimitrof took care of that (and gave up little in return)

I like what they did on D for the draft. As long as the Falcons keep Vangorder they will be ok. Never seen a guy do more with less then he did last year.

By your comment, I take it you have not seen the classic Revenge of the Nerds? By the way...that was witty banter? Man, you must have some killer sense of humor!

EZC I totally got your back. Probably a kid in his early 20's who thinks Wedding Crashers and Old School are the two greatest comedies ever made and has never even seen Nerds. Hey atlbills, it says "Nerds get out."

EZC I totally got your back. Probably a kid in his early 20's who thinks Wedding Crashers and Old School are the two greatest comedies ever made and has never even seen Nerds. Hey atlbills, it says "Nerds get out."

Seen it many times fellas. Still remember going to the movies to see it. So no i am not that young. And no not that old either. But hands down Wedding Crashers and Old School kick its but. But so does Animal House.

Revenge of the Nerds was a funny film. Probably one of the funniest of the 80s. But that is not saying all that much.

Seen it many times fellas. Still remember going to the movies to see it. So no i am not that young. And no not that old either. But hands down Wedding Crashers and Old School kick its but. But so does Animal House.

Revenge of the Nerds was a funny film. Probably one of the funniest of the 80s. But that is not saying all that much.

You really think that Wedding Crashers, with Owen Wilson as a complete softy and Vince Vaughn, in the most redundant role of any actor in the past decade is a funnier film than Revenge of the Nerds? A third of the movie is a sappy love story. Vs. John Goodman at his absolute finest: "You just got your asses whipped by a bunch of goddamn nerds." Sadly, too many Americans share your sentiment. Movie producers are saying, "hey can you believe this? no matter how bad these comedies are, as long as they have Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, etc., people will see them! Quick someone throw together a script so we can get it into theaters and make more money." And people like you eat it up. Old School had its moments, don't get me wrong, but better than Revenge of the Nerds? Clearly much of the clever satire of Nerds went way over your head.

Clearly much of the clever satire of Nerds went way over your head.

I hear what you mean....I actually own it on DVD, and I have to admit that I still laugh out loud.

"She's not that kind of a girl Booger"...."Why does she have a penis"?

If you play FF football one year you won't be able to stop. It's addicting, because it's a lot of fun. The best part of FF to me is busting on the other players. I've been the commissioner of my league for five years and nothing beats doing my weekly roundups where I lay into people as a sarcastic bastard. I refer to the guy at the bottom of the league as Lou Zer instead of his real name (I know but I think it's funny!) and of course I take a lot of doo doo myself. It's more fun than humans should be allowed. I do it through Yahoo! Which, IMO, is the best free FF site.

If you play FF football one year you won't be able to stop. It's addicting, because it's a lot of fun. The best part of FF to me is busting on the other players. I've been the commissioner of my league for five years and nothing beats doing my weekly roundups where I lay into people as a sarcastic bastard. I refer to the guy at the bottom of the league as Lou Zer instead of his real name (I know but I think it's funny!) and of course I take a lot of doo doo myself. It's more fun than humans should be allowed. I do it through Yahoo! Which, IMO, is the best free FF site.

I've gotta agree with you here... its all about the trash talk. The draft is what got me hooked, playing GM and busting on everyone elses picks is a lot of fun!

QB: Drew Brees, Tom Brady

WR: Moss, Welker

RB: Peterson, Turner

probably Brady or Peterson

It all depends on the format your in. In PPR leagues I would take Andre Johnson or Larry Fitz over Moss and Welker. As for RBs yea AP is the top pick but a healthy Brian Westbrook is nasty. Brady should be the top QB in any format. But dont sleep on DWill from Carolina. He had a monster year last year and should continue that pace with his whole starting O line back.