Edwards Listed As One Of The, If Not The, Top.......

H2o

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story?id=09000d...gn=email_NL0612

I am hard pressed going into this season with my thoughts on Edwards. I want to draft him, but then again I am very weary of selecting him as my starting QB. I just don't know if he can be that QB to get you 25 points on a week-in, week-out basis. I think a later round selection as a situational starter sounds about right. I don't really understand how Keller is a sleeper though. He came on and showed his worth for the Jets last season, IMO.

Do you really think Keller will start for the Jests? It is Sanchez's job to lose. They didn't spend all that money for him to sit and learn from someone almost as inexperienced as he is.

Dustin Keller's a TE, so yeah, I'm assuming he'll start whether Mark Sanchez or Kellen Clemens is their QB.

I like Rice, too. He's currently ranked 133 on ESPN's list. You can get him in later rounds if your league drafts before training camp. As camp goes along, I think his value will rise and you might have to use a 7th rounder or earlier to get him. I also like LeSean McCoy, especially with the Westbrook injury.

Edwards would be a decent matchup QB, and if you don't get a guy like Brees or Brady or Rivers, it might not be a bad idea to get Edwards with someone like Shaub or Orton, and choose according to the opponent.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story?id=09000d...gn=email_NL0612

I am hard pressed going into this season with my thoughts on Edwards. I want to draft him, but then again I am very weary of selecting him as my starting QB. I just don't know if he can be that QB to get you 25 points on a week-in, week-out basis. I think a later round selection as a situational starter sounds about right. I don't really understand how Keller is a sleeper though. He came on and showed his worth for the Jets last season, IMO.

When thinking about drafting Edwards in fantasy. You have to believe that he plus who you would draft in the first three rounds will produce more than drafting a QB early and suffering in another position to do that.

Only Bill worth taking is Terrell Owens. Lynch is a good option for a #2 running back that's about it.

If Lynch is a good option as a #2 running back, why is TO the only Bill worth taking? I'm positive that TO, Lynch, and Evans will be owned in just about 100% of all leagues.

Edwards is worth taking in the later rounds because every fantasy team needs a backup QB for the bye week. I'd also peg a sleeper tag on whoever emerges as our starting TE. Tight ends thrive when a great WR corps garners the attention of the defensive secondary.