The next great crisis: America's debt

:rolleyes:

I think it was a Robert Ludlum novel where the Pope's kidnappers tried to teach him how to make the sign of the cross.

How them Sabres doin?

Since I am on an insult binge, I figured I had to hit you with something.....but I actually like you and respect your opinion, so that's all I got.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How them Sabres doin?

Since I am on an insult binge, I figured I had to hit you with something.....but I actually like you and respect your opinion, so that's all I got.

Done like 28 other teams.

But I should have taken that Steve Bernier bet.

Done like 28 other teams.

But I should have taken that Steve Bernier bet.

Which one?

They didn't use him on the powerplay as much as I figured. Still had 13 even strength goals which would have put him in the top 3 Sabres. But I guess he was too slow to play for that juggernaut.

I would have pegged him at 19.....sorry for insulting the wunderkind of microbiology.

Well....at least he should have the inside track on curing AIDS. That should make both of you happy.

Ah, so you have no qualifications and you're answer is a veiled homosexual reference. Nice work, Dwight.

Ah, so you have no qualifications and you're answer is a veiled homosexual reference. Nice work, Dwight.

I have directly asked for experts in the matter.....all I get in response is "You so stupid......you know nothing....I know everything." I am asking to be educated as to why nobody sees this as a risk.

You mistake my reference. I didn't assume you two were homosexual. Although a guy who secludes himself 24 plus hours away from the rest of the country and another that has been in college the past 10 years does raise some questions.

I have directly asked for experts in the matter.....all I get in response is "You so stupid......you know nothing....I know everything." I am asking to be educated as to why nobody sees this as a risk.

You mistake my reference. I didn't assume you two were homosexual. Although a guy who secludes himself 24 plus hours away from the rest of the country and another that has been in college the past 10 years does raise some questions.

Tack around the same old ones that want to control the board in this manner. Lemmings will be lemmings... You think it is bad now, you should have seen this place 6+ years ago... And some wonder why we are in this mess with regards to all the issues. :rolleyes:

As a general rule of thumb: When I don't know something and there are people available who do, I tend to not insult their qualifications. That ESPECIALLY holds true when I have NONE of my own.

Really? Why don't you tell us more about ourselves, Dwight? I'm just awash with glee in anticipation of some more of your brilliant prognostications.

Tack around the same old ones that want to control the board in this manner. Lemmings will be lemmings... You think it is bad now, you should have seen this place 6+ years ago... And some wonder why we are in this mess with regards to all the issues. :rolleyes:

Poor Eric. Always have had the most difficult time facing reality.

:rolleyes: What better way to get away from the lab created swine flu? Why by the time the designated carriers get here on the steamship they wll be dead anway :D

You know these people are some of the most brilliant people I seen. So we have such a large government the only solution is to raise taxes to levels that will not just hurt the economy, but kill it. Low taxe revenues is not the problem, it's the spending. PAYGO my ass.

They're not that bright, most of them, that's why they took the weaselly easy way and chose to live off the public. If they were really sharp they would be in the private sector creating instead of taking. You can't expect anything else I guess then the situation we have.

:lol: What better way to get away from the lab created swine flu? Why by the time the designated carriers get here on the steamship they wll be dead anway :rolleyes:

Good point. And when the russians invade, they will go for a nice place like SanDiego that doesn't get snow. Good thinkin!

I must also say that Elk Jerky is quite nice. +3

They're not that bright, most of them, that's why they took the weaselly easy way and chose to live off the public. If they were really sharp they would be in the private sector creating instead of taking. You can't expect anything else I guess then the situation we have.

Yep. That is how all gov't sector jobs are. :lol::rolleyes: Funny, some private sector industries actually prefer gov't entities running some things... You know why? Because even they think they will get screwed worse by their own ilk.